Raped Pt. 1

(Don't Read If Your Sensitive To This)
Brittany's POV:
I have my back turned to my locker when I suddenly feel someone's hands around my waist and I smile. "There you are San." I say but get no response.

I suddenly get pulled to an empty classroom but she keeps me turned away from her and I hear the door lock and the blinds on the window close.

"You miss me that much?" I ask. I suddenly feel my skirt lift up and my underwear gets pulled down. I feel a hand on my area and I moan a little but they then pull away.

I suddenly feel something enter my ass and I yelp, realizing that it's not Santana. "G..get off of me!" I yell and struggle but no response and they start thrusting hard and fast inside me.

I cry and lay my head on the desk, giving up and letting them until I cry out when they cum inside me. They pull out and I collapse to the floor, shaking.

I hear Santana yell my name but I don't respond as my vision goes blurry but I manage to see her blurry face looking at me with fear and worry before everything goes black...

Santana's POV:
I shake in worry when her eyes close and I look down to see a few bruises from him being rough on her and the white liquid I recognize dripping out of her, making me angry at them.

I yell for help and Mr. Shue runs in but looks shocked immediately at Brittany's state. "I..I'll call an ambulance." Mr. Shue says and leaves the room but is close enough I can see him.

The ambulance comes not very long later and when the Paramedics leave the classroom with a blanket covering her neck down to protect her privacy they gasp at who it is.

They take her to the ambulance and I get in with her and I see Quinn standing there with a fear and shocked expression on her face along with a few tears going down her cheeks.

I gesture for her to get in and she does really quickly and we both grab her hand, holding it together as they drive to the hospital.

They get to the hospital and they take her to a room before doing a rape kit to test for STD's but not pregnancy yet since if she was it wouldn't be conceived yet.

They come back later and i'm glad when they tell me she did not get any STD's from the jerk and they found out who it was and captured him.

Turns out it's a football player named Ethan Josephson and he luckily got arrested for assault on Brittany so he won't be bothering her ever again.

Brittany wakes up not long after and since she only has mild bruising and sore in the thighs she can go home which we do and Quinn hugs us before heading on home, leaving us alone...

End Of Part 1