Murder

Santana is wondering what Brittany is doing since she hasn't called her at all today. She decides to try and call her but there is no answer.

She decides to drive to her house and sees her car but no parents car since they are probably grocery shopping or something. She knocks but is met with silent.

She opens the door and sees it's dark in the house. She slowly walks upstairs and the hallway is very dark. She slowly walks until she reaches her room.

She opens it but screams when she sees Brittany hanging from her ceiling fan with many bruises and cuts and is full of stab wounds.

"Oh my god!" She says. She gets ready to call the cops but is unable to when she suddenly is pushed down. She screams when she gets stabbed all over.

They hang her up next to Brittany on the ceiling fan before leaving. She slowly grabs Brittany's hand and smiles very weakly before everything goes white.

She looks around to see she's in heaven. She looks at a familiar blonde in the distance with beautiful angel wings and halo.

"Britt!" She says happily to her before running to her and enveloping her into a hug which she replies with a hug back. "I thought I would never see you again." Brittany says to her.

"I'm here now Britt, I love you." She says to Brittany. "I love you to San." Brittany says to her. The next morning Quinn goes to Brittany's house and to her room.

She screams when she sees their bodies now laying on the ground since the fan broke from both of their weights combined. She falls to her knees in tears of the sight in front of her.

What helps only a little is seeing their hands held together even if they are dead. She calls the cops and they have a funeral for them both and their graves are put side by side.