Bus Crash

Santana's POV:
I wake up to a blurry vision of the side of the bus. I wince as pain and hearing returns only to hear screams. I look to see Everyone panicking right now.

I see some injured and a dead bus driver. What really gets me shocked and worried is seeing Brittany impaled through the stomach by a sharp piece of metal from the bus.

"Britt!" I manage to yell out before trying to stand but limp as my leg burns with pain. I get to her and I see the fear in her eyes as she looks at me.

"S..San?" She manages to say. "It's me Britt, it'll be ok" I say a little weakly. "H..hurts San" She says quietly. "I know Britt, I know..." I say and hold her hand.

"S..San..." She stutters out. "Yeah?" I ask. "I..i'm dying San" She stutters out. " No no no no, stay with me Britt" I say. "I..I love you san." She weakly says to me.

"I love you to but you need to stay with me" I say to her. She coughs out a little blood and it makes me more worried. She weakly smiles before her eyes close and she goes limp.

"Britt? Britt!" I cry out. I put my head on her limp body and start to cry. I feel someone pat my back but it doesn't help the fact that I just lost my one true love.

I hold on to her hand but they try to pull me away. I struggle against them and cry out in sadness. As they pull me away her hand slips from mine and i'm dragged away.

I pull away when I hear a slight whimper. I hurry over and carefully grab her hand. She whimpers again softly and I gasp. "She's still alive!" I yell.

I look to see they're in shock about that. I hear sirens before Quinn gets up and looks out the window. "The ambulances are here!" She yells happily.

Everyone but me cheer in joy but i'm too worried about Brittany to celebrate. Fire fighters rush in and take everyone out one by one. When they get to Brittany they are shocked by the state of her.

They manage to free her but she is bleeding badly so they hurry her out. I am taken out and sadly we're all taken to the hospital in separate ambulances.

They take care of my broken leg along with the cuts and bruises. "Where's the others?" I ask. "The young blonde Quinn broke her arm but will be fine so you can go see her" He says. I nod and he leads me to where she is.

I knock and I hear a faint come in. I go in and she looks up at me before smiling a little when she sees me. "Hey San.." Quinn says and I smile. "Hey Q..." I say.

I look at her arm in a cast with a sling and I sigh. "It's ok San, i'm fine and it doesn't hurt" She says and I nod. I roll over to her and we carefully hug each other.

We go to Puck's room next and he has bandages on his head but he looks ok. "Hey guys." Puck says. We share a hug and he stands up.

We slowly go to each room and some are better than others. Soon we finally get to Brittany's room and i'm nervous to go in. We slowly go in but we all gasp in shock.

She has bandages on her head and stomach along with many wires and tubes around her and also has a tube going down her throat to breath for her.

I start to cry and I can hear the other girls crying as well. Quinn and I hug and cry into each others shoulders until we can calm down enough.

I slowly pull away and turn to her. I go to Brittany and sit next to her before I hold her hand. "Britt, I love you but you have to wake up, please" I say.

The doctor comes in and is shocked when she sees us. "What's her condition doctor?" I ask. The doctor looks at us especially me but the face she's making doesn't look good.

"She has lost a lot of blood from being impaled, when she was impaled it was angled and hit a lung which is a big problem, we did what we could with her lung" She stops to take a breath.

"We aren't sure if she'll have breathing problems because of it until she wakes up also her heart stopped a couple of times but we managed to bring her back" The doctor says.

"We aren't sure if she will wake up so it's up to the parents or her partner if she has one if they want to keep her on life support" The doctor finishes.

"I'm her girlfriend and I say I want to keep her on life support" I say. "Ok, you can always change your mind if you want to" The doctor says and walks away.

I visit her all the time and hope that she wakes up. One day when I go to her room and sit down she is limp as usual. I hold her hand and sigh with sadness that she is still not awake.

I suddenly feel her hand move in mine so I look up and at her. "Britt?" I ask. She starts coughing and choking so I quickly run and get a doctor.

They remove the tube and she coughs a little before going silent. They put a small tube a little in her nose to help her breath in case her lung is not good.

She slowly opens her eyes and looks around before at me. When she looks at me she smiles a weak smile and I do the same. "H..hey San" she says weakly.

"Hey Britt..." I say. I catch her up on what she missed and we soon enough start to talk about random stuff.