Shooting Pt. 1

Kurt, Blaine and Rachel are heading to the choir room when they hear gunshots. they run to the choir room and shut the door quickly. they look to see everyone but Brittany here.

"Where's Brittany?" Rachel asks and everyone looks around. "Britt went to the bathroom!" Santana yells. "Oh my god..." Quinn says. Santana tries to get up but puck stops her and holds her. "Let me go!" Santana says.

Quinn starts to cry a little but Finn comforts her. Santana eventually calms down so Puck lets her go. Quinn hugs her and she hugs back while everyone hopes the blonde is ok.

In the bathroom Brittany sits on the toilet quietly, hoping not to get caught. There's footsteps leading to her stall which gets her afraid.

The stall opens and she yelps when the shooter points the gun at her and doesn't hesitate before shooting her twice. Both in the stomach but in different spots.

She yelps and falls to the floor bleeding badly. She watches as the shooter smirks before walking out and away before everything starts to fade away....

They flinched when they heard 2 gunshots. They hear more before absolute silence. They hear them yell clear so we turn the lights and hug each other.

Quinn notices Santana is still worried about Brittany. They hurry out with help of the FBI to see other students gathered out. Santana hurries to an agent and he is shocked.

"Has anyone died?" Santana asks. "Yes there has 3 been reported dead along with 10 Injured" He says and she looks worried. "They are bringing the dead out now" The agent says.

and just as he says they start coming out with gurneys. She rushes over and pulls the dead ones back. The first one isn't her which she's relived about.

They get to the second one and it has a bit of blood on the sheet. She pulls it back and is relieved it's also not her. She gets to the third and blood is all over it.

She pulls it back but cries out when she sees Brittany. She falls to her knees, sobbing. Quinn runs over but gasps and starts crying as well when she sees her.

"W..What happened to her?" Santana asks. "She got shot twice both in the stomach, i'm sorry for your loss." The paramedic says before leaving.

They keep crying but stop when they hear something come from one of the ambulances. They hurry over to see they're hooking Brittany up to machines and trying to stop the bleeding.

"What's going on?" Quinn asks for Santana since she seems in complete shock. "She has a faint pulse but we're loosing her fast" The paramedic says.

That seems to get Santana out of shock. "Please let me go with, i'm her girlfriend" Santana says. "Ok but don't get in our way" One of the paramedics say.

She climbs in and looks at Quinn. "We'll meet you at the hospital" Quinn says before they close the door and drive away. She holds Brittany's hand as they work on her.

They get to the hospital 5 minutes later and rush off with her while Santana is forced to wait in the waiting room. She sits down and soon enough everyone else in glee club runs in.

They sit down but Quinn sits next to her and holds her hand. Hours seem to pass before a doctor comes out and goes to them. "Brittany Pierce" The doctor says.

They all stand up and he looks shocked but calms down. "She is currently in critical condition, she lost a lot of blood and is currently in a coma" The doctor says.

The girls start to cry but are comforted by the boys who look very sad. "We'll keep her comfortable but it hit important organs so we aren't sure she'll wake up" The doctor stops.

"It's up to you or the parents if you want to keep her on life support" The doctor finishes...

To Be Continued...
That Is Part One Let Me Know If You Want The Next Part Made!