Who am I

I am the quiet headphone addict that sits at the back of the class, vibin on the succulent sounds that feed my creative mind.

I am the melancholy poet whose soul purpose is to write the laws that will pertain to the new world which will flow out of their pen and into existence.

I am the legendary punk rock hot topic queen. I feast with vampires, rave with zombies, and party with the legends from the rock n' roll hall of fame. To some I'm only a lifestyle, to others I'm a fantasy.

I am a ball of range and internal anger. I walk with heat in my bones, tears roll down my face and evaporate. I yell and scream at those who try to help me. I'm angry but deep down I'm very sad.

I am the suicidal depressed girl that cries in the midst of darkness in her room. I have breakdowns and panic attacks but no one knows it.

I am the confused girl that doesn't know who she wants to be. Does she want to put her social status, friends and family, etc. on the line just to become the thing that she pushed away a long time ago.

I am the girl that feels this way and doesn't know what to do. I question myself all the time, who am I. The answer is quite simple. I am the best version of myself and no one can change that. I might not be sure of it later on in life but right now I know that things feel right and even if they don't why change so that it does. So now I ask, who are you?