Demons strike when you're already down

*I do not own the song above*

My tears flow like forest rivers, each tear falling in sync. My hair, a nappy, matted, bunched up fro. My breathing, heavy and rapid. It almost resembles the breathing pattern of a runner. My ears tuned into the lyrics of the sad song that only momentarily becomes blurred out noise. 'Are you watching after me ~'   "No they're not. You are all alone in the dark confines of your room. No one loves you, no one cares. Just give up and admit defeat. Submit to us and we'll take care of you." The demon's message reaches my ears. The music becomes blurred out noise and I can only hear his voice. I open my mouth and say, "I am strong and I will be okay. Everything you say is a lie so stop wasting your time and go away!" The demon say some more things, his voice is louder than last time. He repeats himself over and over until I let out a scream that only comes out as a hushed whisper. I get out of my bed and in my desperate state, I run to my dresser and open up the last dresser. I pull out my razor and make long horizontal cuts up my right arm. I breathe a sigh of relief as the demon stops. Satisfied, he chuckles and I am finally left alone. I look at my arm and watch as it bleeds. The little droplets comes out in slow and small amounts but as it builds up collects, it soon becomes a pool of scarlet. I pick up a shirt and wrap it around my wounds. Looks like I gave into my demons once again.