Descriptions and Warnings

Descriptions and warnings

Please read it all. It's okay if you don't, but it's kinda important (Not really, but ya know) 

This story contains gay relationships, smut, harsh language, violence and well, 5 seconds of summer. So if you don't like those things (Then I really don't know why you clicked on this book?) Then just click off now. 

This story takes place in 1992, I obviously wasn't alive in 1992, so I tried my best to do a lot of research on how things worked and went down in that year. Some things are probably gonna be wrong. But, this is a fanfiction. But, feel free to correct me if something is historically incorrect or something so I can correct it as quick as possible, thank you! 

Updates will be weekly (so far), every Saturday. No specific time, just Saturday's.

This is how Calum looks like in the story (For the most part) and what he wears (For the most part) It's just to give you a visual and I will add a photo how he looks like in a chapter if it's important or to just give you an idea or, as I said a ...

This is how Calum looks like in the story (For the most part) and what he wears (For the most part) It's just to give you a visual and I will add a photo how he looks like in a chapter if it's important or to just give you an idea or, as I said a visual. 

And this how Luke looks in this story

And this how Luke looks in this story. Basically kinda flat-hair-2016- Luke. His casual outfit which he will wear the most in this story is just that stripped shirt tugged into a pair of pants. He does have a lip ring in this story (Take a shot every time I write 'This story') But, he will sometimes wear that button up with those pants, outfit thingie. Again, this is just to give you a visual and if you imagine them differently it's of course totally okay! I will also add photos (Sometimes) of his outfits and looks on the side. 

Thank you for reading! You are truly awesome ;) 

I put a lot of time and research into writing this so I really hope you like it xx 

(Also can we talk about that freaking gif at the top?! Oh god)