//Friends?//

Cuties! 

Four

Luke rolled over in his bed with a tired groan, only to shriek when he saw his new neighbour sitting in his windowsill with a cigarette between his fingers. 

"Calum, what the fuck!" Luke exclaimed and wrapped his blanket around himself, sitting up in his bed. Calum laughed and explained, "The window was wide open, so I figured I could sit here and have a smoke with myself since someone was still asleep." 

"The fuck! It's," he paused and looked at his clock on his wall. "6:30 in the fucking morning!" Luke really loved sleeping, so if you mess with his sleep then you better run. Calum hopped into Luke's room and placed himself at the foot of the younger boys bed. 

Luke groaned and jumped out of bed, not caring he only was in boxers and went to his closet. Calum tensed, he swore he saw something that looked like a rainbow in there, he cleared his throat and awkwardly stood up from Luke's bed. 

The blonde was too tired to remember he had a rainbow flag in his closet and it didn't face him that Calum may have been able to see it from where he sat. 

After he got dressed he made his way into his kitchen, Calum following like a lost puppy. In the kitchen, Luke opened a few cupboards and got the stuff he needed to pour himself a bowl of cereal. He grabbed a spoon and grumpily started to eat his food. Calum looked at him eat in amusement, while leaning against the fridge with his arms crossed, a smirk playing on his lips. 

"I hate you."

Calum scoffed and dramatically placed a hand on his chest. "Why? What have I done! You literally met me yesterday." the boy rolled his eyes with a chuckle. He quite like this grumpy Luke. 

Luke smiled sarcastically and continued eating. 

"I'll go brush my teeth." The taller of the two placed his bowl in the sink, then made his way to his bathroom. Meanwhile, Calum looked around in Luke's living room. It was a little messy, CD's and video games scattered across the floor. Luke was a messy person. 

Not long after Luke returned, still looking sleepy and his hair was flatter than his butt. He groaned and fell down on his couch, head first. "I have to take the fucking bus," he mumbled into a pillow. Calum sat down on the recliner. "You can drive with me," he offered and Luke peaked his head up. "Really?" 

"Yeah, why not. We're going to the same place." 

"Oh, thanks." 

Luke leaned his head against the cold car window, the radio softly playing some song. He glanced at Calum and saw he was bopping his head along to the song that was playing. A small smile appeared on the boy's lips. Luke gently shook his head from left to right as he looked at the older boy. 

They soon arrived at the school and Luke was getting nervous. He went to unbuckle his seat belt, Calum doing the same. They bumped their heads together and said in sync: 

"Sorry!

"Sorry!"

Calum rubbed his sore head and looked at Luke and Luke looked at Calum. After a 2 second silence, they both started to burst out laughing. It wasn't even that funny but they laughed anyway. After their laughter died down, Luke asked carefully with a nervous smile, "Are you gonna like... give me a ride home too?" Calum nodded. "Of course! It would be stupid if I didn't." 

-

"Hey, guys!"

Luke approached his two friends he hadn't seen in a few weeks, they were sitting at a random table. They greeted him with a smile and they began chatting about what they had done in their summer.