//Suspicious//

Seven

"Morning!" Luke flashed his two friends a genuine smile and seated himself beside Michael at their usual table in the large hallway. "Woaw, who sucked your dick this morning?" Michael scoffed with a chuckle. Luke narrowed his eyebrows. "What?" 

"Cause you seem so happy this morning," Ashton informed with an eye roll. "So, did ya get a lil' sumthin'?" the older boy nudged Luke with his elbow. Luke chuckled and shook his head. "Nah... Just in a good mood."

"Bro, that's kinda sad," Michael said and took a sip of his water. Luke shrugged, not really caring. He zipped open his bag and got out some homework he had got assigned for the day, ignoring his two friends talking. After a while, he glanced at his watch and saw it was almost time for his class. He collected his stuff and announced that he was going to his class.  

"Bye, see you. We're coming over later." Michael smiled. Luke raised an eyebrow, "You are? Why? W-When?" 

"Well, we wanna see your house."

"Oh," Luke threw his back over his shoulder. "Just call before you come. Bye." 

-

"Hi!" Luke quickly hopped into Calum's car, placing his bag on his lap. "Hello, fine sir," Calum greeted with a cheeky grin. Calum was giving Luke a ride home. He also gave him a ride to school. It had kinda become a routine. Luke liked it, it was cute. 

"Uhm, so we can't study for long since my friends are coming over," the blonde informed and looked out the window, as Calum pulled out of the parking lot. Calum pouted a bit, but said, "Oh, okay. That's fine." 

A silence fell over them, it wasn't awkward, it was comfortable and it was nice. Luke fumbled with the straps of his bag as they drove. He thought about yesterday, about coming out to Calum, about hugging him. A small smile appeared on Luke's lips.

"What are you smiling about?" Calum chuckled and glanced at the younger lad, who looked down sheepishly, his cheeks burning. "Nothing..." Calum shook his head with a smile and nudged the boy with his free hand that wasn't on the steering wheel. "Come on, you can tell me." 

Luke bit his lip and thought, 'No, cause it's about you' instead of saying that, he answered childishly, "Nope. It's a secret." that of course just made Calum even more curious but didn't wanna pester the boy, so he simply sighed, "Fine." 

"So." Luke plopped down on his kitchen chair, looking at Calum who was sat in front of him. "Where were we? How are we gonna do this? I really want a good grade," Luke rambled. He's always been like that. If he got a bad grade he would cry about it, because he would feel stupid. He would never admit it, though. Cause boys don't cry. 

"Hey, we're gonna do great! He liked our idea and we only need the script and practice it," Calum comforted, smiling softly at the younger boy. Calum's smile shouldn't make Luke blush, but it did. 

An hour later, Luke's phone rang. He groaned and stood up from his chair and made his way to the living room where his phone was hanging. "It's Luke." Luke brought the phone to his ear, glancing back at Calum once who was writing down some notes. 

"Hey! It's Mike. Ash and I should be at your place in about 15 minutes," Michael's chirpy voice rang through the phone. Luke loved Michael's speaking voice, one minute he could be talking all calmly but then he would get excited and almost yell. 

"Okay, see you in 15, then!" 

The two said their goodbyes and then Luke hung up. He sighed and went back to Calum. "What's up?" 

"My friends are coming in a few minutes," the blonde frowned, he enjoyed studying with the tanned boy. "Oh okay. I'll just pack up my stuff then, can I use your bedroom window?" Luke was about to answer, but a knock on his front door interrupted him. His face paled and his heart started to beat faster. Michael said 15 minutes! Not 5 seconds. Nothing was going on between him and Calum, but since Michael and Ashton called Calum a fag, he was terrified of what they would think of him if they saw them hang out. 

Calum saw Luke's expression and narrowed his eyebrows. "Quick, quick. They can't see you!" Luke said and hurried to his front door, waiting for Calum to leave into his bedroom before he opened the door. 

"Hi! Come in." Luke waved them in, then quickly excused himself. "Erh, just sit on the couch, I'll be right back." Luke practically ran into his bedroom and saw Calum looking at him with a confused look on his face. "What was that?" Calum half laughed and Luke quickly clasped a hand over Calum's mouth. He knew his friends probably couldn't hear them, but he was still paranoid they could. 

"I-I'm really sorry, I just..." he trailed off, not wanting to tell Calum what they said about him. "mmph, can you remove your hand from my mouth," Calum said, his voice muffled from Luke's hand. Luke blushed and retracted his hand. "Sorry." 

Calum smiled and shook his head. "Hey, it's fine. See you." he ruffled Luke's hair, because he didn't know what else to do, and then he slipped out the window. 

"What were you doing, mate? Wanking? Your hairs all messed up," Michael said when Luke returned. The blonde forced a chuckle and joined his friends on the couch, quickly changing the subject.

Hey, so this sucked. I'm sorry. 

Also, I may take a little break from updating, cause I literally have no motivation to write, so yeah. 

Anyways, I miss 5sos. Bye, thanks for reading.