I cheated death, he wants a devorce

The next few chapters going to be in cas' POV
~~~

"you ready?"

"No."

I sighed and followed Dean up the steps to Jo's house. I was going to tell her what happened the week we were gone, Dean said he'd help but i was doing most of the talking.

"It won't be that bad. You don't have to give all the details if you don't want to.." Dean said, smiling a little. I could tell it was kind of forced but I appreciate the effort. I still don't understand why he cares so much..

My heart hammers in my chest as I knock on the door. I glance at dean, my hands starting to shake a little.

Jo finally opens the door and smiles when she sees us. She knows what's going on.

"Come one in guys" she smiles at up and steps aside so we can come in. I grab Dean's wrist and follow him in as Jo leads us up to her room. It was a simple room, white walls with posters and a twin bed in the corner with light blue sheets, a desk on the other side, parallel to the bed. A bookshelf next to the desk, filled with CDs, not books.

Me and Dean sit on her bed while she sits in the desk chair, "so what happened." She asked eagerly.

I'm still holding deans wrist but he doesn't seem to notice, and if he does he doesn't care.

"..I was in the hospital for most of the week.." I say, shrugging like it's no big deal when I know it is.

"What?" Jo asks, worry lacing her voice "why?"

I swallow hard and look up at Dean, he grabs my hand and squeezed it reassuringly.

"I uh.." my palms start to sweat as I remember the relief the pills gave me and sting of the blade on my wrist.

Disgusting.

"Well, i-i kinda.."

Worthless.

"Iattemptedsuicide" I say, the words spilling out and tripping over each other. I can tell from the look on Jo's face that she understood what I said.

My heart pounds in my ears.

My breathing speeds up.

"Oh"

Oh? That's it?

I touch my cheek and realize I'm crying. I didnt realize I was crying.

"Oh my God..." Jo breathed and next thing I know she's hugging me. Her arms secure around my shoulders and her cheek pressing against the side of my head.

My arms rise and wrap around her waist, I bury my face in her shoulder and cried.

We stayed like that for a while and when Jo did pull away I saw she was crying too.

Why did she care?

I wiped my face as she sat back down.

"Why would you do something like that?" Jo asked, her voice quiet.

"Because.." it's what I deserve.

"Well.. let's just say I didn't have a good homelife.." I muttered

Jo frowned "we're you..?"

I nod.

"He blamed me for my mom having cancer.." I really needed to go visit her.

"Ah, I see.." Jo nodded.

I nodded a little and rubbed the back of my neck.

I felt awful. I thought I would feel better if I talked about it. I was wrong.
_______________________________________

Hey! I know it's been a few days but here's a other update! I hope you like it!