Chapter 7

VII

Guy woke up in his bed at the Inn soaked in sweat, panting hard, wondering if he was losing his mind. He was not very proud of himself right now. He brought both hands up to his face and rubbed hard as if this would somehow rub away the wave of shame that was currently washing over him.

This is all your fault Marian...

...If you had married me then I wouldn't be like this. I would have you in my bed and I wouldn't be thinking like this. I would only think of you...

...But no...

...You had to go wreck it all...

...And now here I am...

...Going on mad bloody excursions to Clun and York. Trying to find a girl, I once knew. Wondering about the woman, that girl has become...

...How old would she be now? four and twenty? Maybe five and twenty...?

...And beautiful...

...oh yes...

...she was sure to be beautiful...

...I am forming images of her in my mind. What she might look like...

...and wondering if she thinks of me at all...

...and what it would be like to meet her again. To talk with her. To touch her. Taste her. Kiss her. Make love to her...

...I dream about making love to her...a lot...

...I am lying in my bed, soaking wet through, wiping my own cum off myself, coming down from one of the most intense orgasms I have ever had, caused by one of the most vivid sexual dreams I have ever had and feeling absolutely disgusted with myself...

...I am fantasizing about meeting some child I knew fifteen years ago.... Oh God, please don't finish that sentence you pervert...

She is not a child any more...

Shut up.

She might like you...

She won't. She won't even remember you.

She might...

Even if she did, she is probably married.

Maybe she isn't...

Forget it. She is.

She loved you once...

She was a child. She had a crush.

Maybe she thinks about you...

She is probably too busy looking after a husband and kids to think about you.

She might...

You. Burned. Down. Her. Village.

She forgave you...

You don't know that.

She cares about you...

You don't know that either.

Maybe she does think about you – you were the first boy she ever loved...

No.

...the first boy she ever held...

No!

Maybe she thinks about you when she lies in her bed and...

STOP IT!!!

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!