Chapter 22 - Enjoy Your Evening Tommy

Karma is a Bitch

"I need to speak to Tommy Shelby this instant

"I need to speak to Tommy Shelby this instant." Lillian said into the phone the minute one of the maids of May Carleton answered.

"And who is this?" She answered and Lillian sighed.

"Lillian Fuckin McDonald now I need to speak to Thomas now."

"Right away." She heard her footsteps walk away and the maid went to where May and Tommy were. May was taken off her shoes and Tommy was poring a drink.

"Madam, there's a telephone call." She announced.

"I'll take it in the drawing room." May replied.

"It's for Mr Shelby." She said and Tommy looked up at the maid in surprise.

"Who is it?" He asked and the maid looked down at the note.

"Eh pardon my language Mr Shelby but it's a Lillian Fuckin McDonald." She stuttered out the name and Tommy cursed under his breath as he took the rest of his drink and went towards the phone in the other room.

"Lillian what do you—"

"Shut up Thomas do you the amount of shit that's been happening while you've been fucking horse girl!"

"Lillian it's not like—"

"Thomas whatever you do in you're spare time is none of my concern anymore after what you done and just be glad that we are on speaking terms."

"Okay."

"Tommy, Arthur has been arrested and put in solitary confinement for the murder of Billy Kitchen. Michael has been arrested for arson of the marquis pub. So whatever Fuckin deal you made with that Irish bastard go Fix it!"

"How the fuck do you know about him?"

"Because I KNOW EVERYTHING! Now get to work."

————————————————————————————————————————————————

It had been a couple hours since the phone call to Thomas and the rest of the family were sitting in the gambling den when we heard his footsteps.

"John?" Thomas said wanting to know the situation.

"The coppers have lifted ten of our men in Camden Town, the rest are on the run."

"Tom they've taken Michael." Finn told
Him as Polly stood up.

"Business first." Tommy replied which angered both Polly and Lillian.

"They took Michael."

"Business first."

"They picked him up—"

"Polly, business first!" Tommy said and she stopped talking.

"Don't be an arse Tommy." Lillian rolled her eyes at him.