James x Edward

Edward has a crush on James but is to afraid to say it.

Edward's POV:

I guess I should introduce myself I'm Edward the number two and the oldest engine here. I also have a crush on the fastest and redest engine on sodor. His name is James and he's the number five engine. I've never told him or anyone else. I'm afraid I'll get made fun of for being gay.

* 25 minutes later*

He was on his way back to tidmoth sheds when Henry pulled up beside him. Edward was so deep in his thoughts he didn't know he was there.

"Hi Edward" Henry said loud enough to get his attention.

Edward jumped when he heard him.

"Hi Henry sorry I was lost in my thoughts"

Henry had a worried look on his face. He had noticed how differently he had be acting lately.

"It's fine" He went silent realizing Edward was starting to cry

In his head he kept thinking about how James would reject him then tell him to go away. Henry felt bad for his friend he never liked seeing him sad. They were now at the turntable Henry went on first then Edward did.

James's POV:

I was talking with Gordon when Henry and Edward came back. I noticed that Edward was crying and my smile faded. James looked over at him and spoke.

"Are you ok? " He asked sweetly.

Edward looked back at him trying to stop his blush from appearing on his face.

"Yeah i-im ok" He studdered a little.

James could tell he was lying but he didn't want to upset him anymore. He smiled at Edward to see if that would cheer him up. He looked at James again and his cheeks were pink. James giggled which made him blush a dark red.

"It's so adorable when you blush" James says seductively.

Edward's POV:

Idk if my face can get any darker. I feel like he does this on purpose. Everytime he does the seductive voice I lose it. I need to tell him but what if him acting like this is just for fun and I take it to far. I can feel tears build up and I drive off as fast as I can.

James's POV:

We all watched him take off. Thomas and Percy frowned, Gordon and Henry looked at each other and Toby and Emily looked at me.

"What happened James" Henry asked sternly.

"Idk we were talking then all of a sudden he took off" I said sadly.

Henry gave me stern look and said.

"Go.after.him.now" He said demandingly.

I nodded and chased after him. I yelled for him but I couldn't find Edward anywhere. Until I heard someone crying. He knew who it was. As he was getting closer he stopped when he heard him speak.

Edward's POV:

"I'm idiot for thinking James would ever like me. I'm a old engine who only gets in the way. I deserve to be scrap. I'm so fucking stupid!!" He could feel is boiler bubble.

He didn't know James was there the whole time. He heard everything he said.

"That's not true Edward" He said sadly

Edward gasped and tried to drive off again but what he didn't know was James had coupled up to him so he couldn't go anywhere. He sighed.

"James I'm so sorry I was an idiot" He looked down at his buffers.

James just smiled and uncoupled from Edward so he could back up and go beside him.

"You have nothing to be sorry for Eddie. The way i was acting at the sheds was for you. I love you Edward" He said sweetly.

Edward was shocked about what he just said. He couldn't believe that his crush liked him back. When he got out of his thoughts James was gone. He frowned a little until he looked in front of him to see James coming towards him.

Narrator's POV:

James got close enough to Edward that their lips were brushing against each other. Then Edward got the courage to kiss him. James didn't pull away he just kissed back. In both their heads they realize that they have the best boyfriend in the world. Edward was happy that he was able to tell him. James was happy that he was able to make Eddie smile. They didn't go back to the sheds they stayed at the siding and slept there together. It was the best day for the both of them.
------------------------------------------------------

Well that was fun to write I think I'll have fun making these.

PEACE OUT

-8BITJAMES/EDWARD