Oliver x Duck

What could happen between Duck and Oliver.

Duck's POV:

I'm duck the number 8 also one of the two western engines. The other one is number 11 his name is Oliver. Ever since Donald or Douglas (I can't remember) saved him he's been a very useful engine.

Oliver's POV:

I'm Oliver I'm sure you know that by now. Being able to work with duck is fun but can be difficult. The reason for that is I l-like him but he doesn't know that. Thinking about it why would I tell him he'll just hate me and have sir topham hat send me back to the scrapyard.
I can't go back there it's scary and I'll be alone. He was thinking so much about it he didn't realize that he was heading straight for Gordon. All Oliver heard was whistle then a loud smash.

*20 hours later*

Oliver woke up at his shed he didn't remember anything that happened.

" Well good morning sleepy head"duck giggled.

Oliver's face was red from embarrassment. He didn't like that his crush was laughing at him. Then he saw Gordon but when he looked at Oliver his smile faded.

"You need to learn to watch where your going dumbass" He said rudely then drove off.

Oliver could feel tears build up. He looked over at duck who looked mad but not at him.

" He didn't need to be rude" He said angrily.

Duck's POV:

After Gordon stopped and said that to Oliver I got angry. I saw him to start to cry that just pissed me off.

"Oliver are you ok?" I asked as calmly as I could.

"Y-yeah I promise" He said sadly.

I saw a tear go down his cheek and I felt so bad. He noticed I was looking and blushed again. I smiled and pulled up in front of him.

"You know Oliver I've heard a rumor about you having a crush on someone" I smirk at him.

"O-oh r-really" He gulped.

Duck got closer to Oliver and watched his face go a darker shade of red.

"Yes I did and I was curious is it me or Gordon by any chance" I asked.

He looked at me like I just amazed him. I noticed that he was getting as close as he could. Then he kissed me I didn't know what to do so I kissed back. He backed away and looked into my eyes.

"I love you duck and I always will. I promise you that." He said seductively.

I blushed.

"I love you too Oliver. Forever and always." I smiled at him.

He smiled back at me.After that day we always worked together and also found out Edward and James were dating. The day Oliver crashed into Gordon made both of us happy. I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend.
------------------------------------------------------
These are really fun to write I might stick with doing these for awhile until I'm ready to continue with the other one shots.

PEACE OUT

-8BITJAMES/EDWARD