Henry x Gordon

Who would've thought the big Blue engine would be in love with Henry.

Gordon's POV:

Gordon was a very busy engine. He pulled the express and was a show off at times. Sometimes his fellow engines would laugh at him like when he got stuck on his own hill twice. But he just pretends it doesn't hurt but really it does. There is only one engine who can see through his tough shell. That engine would be Henry the number three engine.

Today Gordon was waiting in the shed with Henry, Percy and Edward. He had to wait to see what his job was. But before Edward left he reminded Gordon of him getting stuck on the Hill and him having to help him. Percy laughed and left right behind Edward. Gordon kept a straight face and rolled his eyes.

Henry's POV:

Before Edward left he reminded him about helping Gordon up the hill and Percy laughed as well. Gordon didn't make a face at all but I could tell he was hurt.

"Gordon are you alright?" He asked worriedly.

"I'm f-fine Henry" You could hear his voice break.

I felt my heart break just from hearing that. Now I was angry so I went to go find Edward.

*two hours later*

"EDWARD" I said angrily.

"Yes Henry" He asked.

"What's your problem. Your supposed to be the friendly engine" I was pissed.

Edward just looked at me and frowned. I felt bad for yelling at him I was just angry. I just kept driving and didn't say a word to anyone.

Gordon's POV:

He just left but he looked mad. Was he mad at me. Edward. Percy. I don't understand why he would just leave me alone. He thought about it then realized since Henry can see through him he knows he likes him. Gordon was flustered and didn't realize until James came back.

"Well hello Gordon" He snickered.

He snapped out of his thoughts and saw James he felt embarrassed.

"Your face is as red as my paint" He laughed.

Gordon felt tears sting in his eyes as he slowly backed into his shed. He didn't want James to see him cry. But James backed into the shed beside him and gasped.

"G-gordon are you crying?" He asked concerned.

"Yes James I am what are you going to do laugh at me and go tell the others!! " He yelled while crying.

James felt terrible he never knew that he had a soft side to him.

"I'm so sorry.why didn't you tell anyone that what we were saying was hurting you?" He asked.

"I didn't want to be made fun of anymore it's bad enough my crush already knows" He looked down at his buffers.

"Who already knows what" Henry pulled into Gordon's shed.

He blushed and looked over at James who was smiling. Gordon gulped and told Henry everything. James and Henry both gasped then looked at each other. Henry slowly got closer to Gordon and collided his lips with Gordon's. James squealed with excitement as Gordon blushed hard.

*after a couple minutes*

Henry back up and looked at Gordon who was flustered and lost for words.

"I love you Gordon" He said sweetly.

"I-i love you t-too Henry" He smiled.

"SO ADORABLE"James shouted to loudly.

Henry and Gordon rolled their eyes and laughed.
------------------------------------------------------
LOVED IT

PEACE OUT

-8BITJAMES/EDWARD