Percy x Thomas

Thomas the number 1 was working on his branch line when he was stopped at a station. The station master had stopped him because Percy had became ill and couldn't pull the mail cars. Thomas wanted to help but he couldn't leave Annie and Clarabel. Then Thomas heard a whistle and was happy to hear it. It was Edward he was heading back to the sheds.

"Edward can you take Annie and Clarabel while I go take Percy's mail cars?" He was hoping he would say yes.

"Sure Thomas anything to help a fellow engine" He smiled.

Thomas smiled and was uncoupled from his coaches and puffed away. Edward coupled up to the coaches blew his whistle and continued on Thomas's branch line.

* 60 minutes later*

Thomas puffed up to tidmoth sheds and saw his friend.

"Hi Percy" He said cheerfully.

" H-hey Thomas" Percy coughed.

Thomas flinched when his friend coughed. He back up to Percy's mail cars and waited to be coupled up to them.

"Once I'm done with the mail I'll come back here I promise" He said

Percy smiled and slowly fell asleep. Thomas didn't whistle because he didn't want to wake his friend. He puffed away thinking about Percy not realizing that Gordon whistled to him. Gordon was surprised but kept going towards the shed. He saw Percy in the shed and raised an eyebrow.

"Percy shouldn't you be taking the mail?" He asked.

He slowly opened his eyes and looked at Gordon. Percy wanted to speak but he couldn't. Gordon started to understand why he was there.

"I'm sorry that I interrupted your rest Percy" He smiled and back into the shed.

Percy went back to sleep. Thomas was sitting at the station as they took mail out of the trucks. James puffed into the station.

"Hello Thomas" James said cheerfully.

"Hi.. James"he said.

" What's wrong? " James asked.

" I'm worried about Percy. He looks awful. I've never seen an engine as sick as him." Thomas said almost in tears.

James looked at Thomas with a worried expression then a smirk appeared on his face. Thomas noticed.

"What's that look for" He asked.

"You like Percy don't you" He continued smirking.

Thomas blushed and was hoping this would end soon. James was ready to leave then the conductor blew his whistle. He whistled and said goodbye to Thomas. Thomas was glad he was gone but he realized that he was right. The conductor blew his whistle and Thomas blew his and they headed off to the next station.

"Maybe James is right about me liking him" He said to himself.

"Liking who Thomas"  Henry puffed up beside him.

"Uh.. Um...no one" He studdered.

Henry looked at him with a sincere look.

"Thomas you can tell me I won't  make fun of you" He smiled.

Thomas thought about it. He knew he could trust Henry but what if Percy found out. But he knew he had to talk to someone.

"I have a crush on Percy but I don't understand why" He looked down at his buffers.

Henry giggled and looked at Thomas. Thomas felt upset that Henry would laugh at him.

" Thomas that's normal to have a crush on someone " He said.

"But Percy is boy so am i. Isn't that a bad thing?" Thomas asked curiously.

"Of course not. It's normal if your a boy and like a boy. Look at me I'm a guy and I like Gordon." He admitted.

Thomas felt relief wash over him. Then he got an idea.

"Henry can you take the mail cars" He asked.

"Sure thing Thomas" He smiled.

At the next station Thomas was uncoupled from the cars and puffed away as fast as he could. Henry coupled up to cars and waited for them to take the mail out.

* 16 minutes later*

Thomas was back at the sheds but Percy was no where to be found.

"Gordon!! Where's Percy?" Thomas asked.

Gordon woke up and looked around. He knew he was there when he got there.

"I-idk Thomas he was here when I got back" He looked scared.

Thomas puffed away and searched for him. Soon he found him. He yelled for Percy but he only sped up. Thomas did the same but realized Percy was trying to get away from him. He decided to stop and watch his friend puff away.

"W-what did I d-do w-wrong" A single tear fell down his cheek.

He went back to the shed and everyone was there but Percy. They looked at him with a mean look. Thomas didn't understand what he did.

" Thomas is it true?" Edward asked.

"Is what true" He was confused.

James and Gordon puffed forward and Thomas backed away. It seemed he wasn't wanted there. So he puffed away sadly. The other engines realized what they did and felt awful they didn't mean to upset him. Henry and Edward went out to look for him.

*16 hours later*

Thomas was on a siding alone. His driver and fireman went home and would be back in the morning. He didn't understand what was going on but soon he saw a bright light. He freaked out and closed his eyes. Whatever it was got closer and Thomas felt something touch his buffers. He went scream but he couldn't. A pair of lips on his stopped him.

"Thomas calm down its only me" He was blushing.

"Y-you kissed me" He was shocked.

Percy giggled at Thomas.

"Of course Thomas that's what boyfriends do" He felt his face heat up.

Thomas was silent he couldn't believe this was happening. He felt so happy that he kissed Percy again.

From then on Thomas and Percy stayed together even when the other engines would complain about the noises.
------------------------------------------------------
Adorable. That's all.

Peace out

8-bitJames/Edward