Chapter Two

~Luna's POV~

~Luna's POV~

Tohru stayed in my room while we had the ceiling in the spare bedroom replaced thanks to Kyo and his inability to use a door like a normal person, so I was crashing in Shigure's room. Today she was planning on tackling all the housework so the rest of us cleared out to give her space, seeing as she wasn't accepting help from anyone. Shigure took Kyo somewhere into town and Yuki wandered off to his secret base. I decided I'd brave it, and went into town to do some shopping of my own. I headed to a furniture store to find a bedroom set for Tohru; my parents had left me with a decent sized inheritance so I had plenty of extra cash to spare.

"Luna?" I spun around as I heard a familiar voice behind me and spotted Hatori with Kisa at his side.

"Luna!" Kisa dove into my arms.

I smiled meekly at the little girl with golden eyes and golden hair and wrapped her in a tight embrace, "Hey little one."

Kisa beamed up at me, "What are you doing here Aunt Luna?"

"I need some new furniture." I ruffled her hair and set her back down on her feet and turned to Hatori who was giving me that same weird smile that Shigure always gave me. His dark green eyes held some emotion in them I wasn't familiar with, mixed in with all the pain and sorrow.

"Something seems different about you, Luna." He smiled.

I rolled my eyes at this and turned to Kisa, "Want to help me pick something out?"

Kisa beamed, "Can I grandpa Hatori?"

Hatori chuckled, "I think we can do that."

Kisa walked between us and captured each of our hands in hers as we strolled through the furniture store. Everyone stared at us, we were an odd mix, or else they were just staring at me because I was monstrous.

"About the girl living with Shigure-."

"Stay away from her, Hatori, if you try to erase her memory I'll tear you to shreds." I hissed and Kisa looked up at me fearfully.

Hatori looked to me curiously and smiled faintly, "That wasn't my intention, why are you protecting the girl?" He pondered.

I simply shrugged and shut myself down, I'd said enough.

"Auntie Luna, how about that one?" Kisa pointed to a pretty white bedroom set with a nice sized bed a night stand a wardrobe, a desk and even a bookshelf.

"It's perfect." I smiled down at her.

"Whose this for?" Hatori asked me quietly.