Author's Note!

Hi! 

You may or may not know me, but I really like making covers and coming up with synopsizes but not writing those books. But since it's sad not really having anything to read I finally decided to post a book and HERE IT IS!!! WOOHOO!! 

I'm going to make you a few promises. 

1. This book is not great. It's not. I'm well aware that's it's cliche, impractical, all over the map and dramatic. So you if you can't handle that just move on. 

2. I think despite all of that, it's still a fun read. Besides it's only thirty something chapters, it's not that long. So you might waste a day's worth of reading on something that isn't the next great American novel but is still amusing. 

3. This was my second book I ever wrote and so it's not going to be my best cause I wrote it a couple years ago, but again I enjoyed it and I hope a random few of you will too! 

4. Yes, I have complete permission to showcase joymoment 's characters. If you don't believe me ask her. 

5. I know my grammar sucks. Yes, I am aware that a comma should come after a bit of dialogue and before the whole he said/she said part but I'm too lazy to change it now. 

6. I will probably not answer your comments but feel free to leave them anyways. And if you think the story sucks then definitely leave them. 

7. You get a gold star for even clicking on this book and reading the author's note, it's a lot further than I imagine most people will make it. 

8. I love you for giving me chance! 

Thanks for hearing me out! I hope you have a wonderful time whatever you decide to do!