Where It All Started

2 months ago..

"How you feeling after your first day on the job?!" My best friend, Maddy asked. She was also a Wrestler who was on the RAW Roster.

I was thankful we were on the same show because I was too antisocial to talk to anyone else.

"Well besides almost getting in the middle of a brawl between Braun Strowman and Brock Lesnar, oh it was perfect." I said sarcastically, taking a sip of my beer.

"Oh cmon, first day is always tough, but next week will be better." She laughs, flagging the bartender down.

"What can I get you two ladies?" He asks.

"My friend here will have a round of shots, and I'll have another Pepsi." Maddy orders.

"Ya know if you were trying to get me drunk, it's working." I giggle.

"Oh well look what the cat dragged in." Maddy motioned to the entrance of the dive bar we were in, and there was Seth Rollins.

For someone who just announced his engagement to Sarah, he seemed pretty downcast.

He plopped down on a stool right beside me. "Bartender give me something strong."

"Anything you'd like to talk about Rollins?" Maddy inquired.

"More like I want to forget. I figure I came to the right place?" He sighs.

"Well whenever there's alcohol, you know your at the right place," I joke. "Name's Harper Wright. Nice to formally meet you." I extend my hand out to him.

"New interviewer right? I noticed you earlier. Can't ever forget a pretty face." He chuckles.

"Hey Rollins, pipe it down." Maddy called out.

"Oh I'm kidding. But for your first day you did a good job. Not like the last guy." He shook his head.

"Oh yeah, didn't he like shit his pants during an interview with Strowman?" Maddy smirked.

"Something like that. So, you've already made it longer than him!" He cheered.

The bartender sets the tray of shots infront of me, "There ya go sweetheart."

"Might as well share, can't get too much booze in me otherwise something bad might happen." I hand a glass to Seth.

"Cheers to New Jobs and..new friends." Rollins added, throwing his glass against mine.

I tilt my head back and chug it down along with Rollins.

"Did we just become friends?" Seth turns to me.

"Alcohol tends to bring people together..but yes I'd assume so." I swig back another shot.

"Sometime I wonder why I had to become the responsible adult babysitting two kids." Maddy groaned.

"Hey, switch that Pepsi for alcohol and this night will really get interesting.." I said.

"My only job tonight is to make sure neither of you get arrested, kicked out, robbed, murdered, kidnapped," Maddy lists all the possible negative outcomes of the night.

"Hey bartender, can you spike her soda please?" Rollins shouted.

"What time is it?" I ask Maddy, who shows me her phone. 2:00am.

"Holy shit..I have a flight to catch in a few hours! I gotta go back to the hotel and pack." I exclaimed. I chugged the rest of the shots and jumped out of the stool.

"Okay Rollins your coming too, I don't trust you by yourself." Maddy dragged him away from the bar.

"Remind me why we decided to walk and not drive?!" She rolled her eyes, taking us both by the hands and leading us away.

"H-Hey we should sing a song!" I say to Seth.

"Ooh I got one! S-Sweet C-Caroline!" He sung.

"BUM BUM BUM!" I screamed.

"Hey, were walking into the hotel so please try to contain yourselves." Maddy requests.

We head to the elevators and the doors open at the 4th floor.

"This is my stop." I say, stepping off. I was surprised to see Seth step off as well. "Mine too."

"You two will be fine? No falling asleep in the hallway okay?" Maddy says.

"Yes sirrrrrrrr!" I salute her, to which she flips me off.

"H-Hey that's not n-nice!" Rollins frowned, and she flips him off too just as the doors close.

"W-Where's your room?" I questioned as he slung his arm around my shoulder.

"Right hereeeeeeeeee!" He took his key card out of his pocket and opened the door. He walked in and then turned towards me. "You coming or not?"

I bit my lip, "I should get back..to my room.."

"What's one night gonna hurt?" Seth shrugs lightly.

"F-fine just one night. And we can't tell anybodyyy!" I say, walking inside.

"Shhhhhhhhhh." He whispers before kissing me.
Our clothes quickly came off and that's the last thing I remember from that night...

That was the first, and what I thought would be the last, time I slept with an engaged man. Who happened to be Seth Rollins.
- - -
Let me know what you guys think of the first chapterrrrr! Feels good to be back writing fresh, new stories :) 💛🌻💛