To The Rescue..

After calling a car to drive us to Las Vegas, we found the chapel all the boys were at. For reasons we still didn't know.

Maddy and I hurried inside to see Dean and Roman at the stand with the Elvis Presley impersonator as the officiant.

"Wait..hold on, I need a picture of this." Maddy whipped out her phone and took a picture.

"Woah guys! What the hell is going on here?" I asked, approaching everyone.

"Me and Roman are g-getting married!" Dean blurted. "We're in loveeeeeee!"

"Dean, your drunk." I said boredly. "Maddy, take him outside."

"Cmon Deano.." She reached for his hand.

"I-I'm tireddddd.." Roman starts rubbing his eyes before laying on the floor.

"Ugh, get up!" I groaned, trying to pull him up. Which obviously didn't work.

"Guys! I'm all dressed!" Spencer comes in wearing a short white dress, holding a flower basket. "I'm the flower girl!"

"Oh, great." I roll my eyes.

"Babe! Your here too!" Spencer runs over to me.

"Where are your other clothes?" I wondered.

"Uh...I don't really remember..." He scratched his head.

I saw the rest of the guys all over the place, so I called Maddy back inside. After wrangling everyone else besides Roman in the Uber, we dragged Roman to the car.

We laid Roman comfortably in the trunk, which hopefully he wouldn't remember, I was sitting on Spencer's lap, next to Dolph, Finn was next to Dean who Maddy was on top of, John was in the passsenger, feeling his biceps, and saying Nikki's name.

"Hey Cena! That's my girl now! Fuck off!"
Ziggler yelled from beside me.

"Go fuck yourself, Dolph. Nikki will realize who's the real man and come back to me." Cena growled.

"Both of you shut the fuck up!" Maddy screamed. "Let's just be quiet."

"I like when you take control.." Dean purred in her ear.

"Bloody hell, save that for later you two!" Finn yelled.

"Yeah, that's gross." Spencer grimaced. "If Seth were here he'd be puking."

"WAIT!" Maddy and I both gasped. "Where's Seth?!"

I knew we were missing someone. I just didn't think it was the bachelor himself.

"Uhm..back in San Francisco I think." Spencer shrugged aimlessly.

Great, just what me and Maddy needed, going on a scavenger hunt for Seth.
-

"So what bar did you guys go to?" I asked, as the driver dropped us off at some random street in San Fransisco.

The boys were looking around, before Spencer said "Uhm....pretty sure it was a bar we went too.."

"I know that! I'm saying what was the name?" I grumbled.

"Oh yeah, I don't know." Spencer shrugged.

"Ambrose, tell me you remember." Maddy sighed.

"Baby, I remember!" He cheered. We let out a breath we were holding in.

"Wait..what were you talking about again?" He questioned. Maddy rolled her eyes, "Nothing babe, nothing."

"I don't know if this helps, but Seth tried calling us earlier." Dolph handed me his phone. There was a voicemail from an hour ago.