The Grandest Stage Of Them All

I was running on no sleep the day of Mania. I got to Mercedes Benz SuperDome early, and ran into Nikki backstage.

"Hey girlie! You ready for tonight?" She asked, bringing me into a hug.

"Not really..I'm nervous to see everyone." I sighed.

"Remember what I told you, don't give two fucks about what anyone says." She reminded.

"You're right. Except I care what Maddy says, and I care about her so I need to fix this." I groan.

"Don't worry about that right now, let's worry about how you can't screw your match up."
Nikki trailed.

"Think you'll give me some last minute pointers?" I hoped she said yes. I'd sort of forgotten all my training with Charlotte.

"Yes, let's go to the ring now." Nikki agreed.

We got into the ring and did some warm ups. Before getting right into drills.

I don't know how long we were training, but it must've been awhile because a small crowd of wrestlers gathered outside the ring.

"Let's go, you two have been hogging the ring for hours!" Maddy snapped.

I watched as she got inside the ring, Dean and Seth following.

"Alright Maddy, relax. It's all yours." Nikki holds her hands up defensively.

"So what, your Harpers new best friend now? Good luck, she'll lie to you eventually." Maddy laughed.

I just stay silent and exit the ring, not in the mood to deal with any drama. I needed to focus on my match. Which was approaching very quickly.

Alexa told me that Maddy and Nikki almost brawled in the ring but were held back. Most likely because of me.

So another thing happened due to me. Great, I'm just adding to the list now.

Before I knew it, I was sitting in the hair and makeup chair.

Gosh, I was so nervous now. I was sweating bullets.

It was almost time for me to wrestle in front of thousands watching live and millions around the world. No pressure..
-

"Introducing first, from Cincinnati Ohio, Dean Ambroseeeeee!" JoJo announced. "Joining him is Maddy and Seth Rollinssssssssss!"

The crowd cheered.

"And their opponents, from Bray County Wicklow Ireland, Finn Balorrrrrr!" Finn hopped on the top rope. "And joining him is Kevin Owens and Harperrrrrrr!"

We huddled together before the match started.

"Let Finn and I do the heavy working, we'll use you as a distraction if that." Kevin grumbled to me.

"Why? I can't fight?" I question.

"This is your first match, so no you can't. I'm not losing just because of you." Kevin snapped.

"Alright guys, calm down. We can't afford any pettiness to hold us back." Finn demanded.

I took a deep breath, I was so nervous. Kevin and I stepped under the ropes as Finn and Seth started off. This should be good.

The bell rang and those two went at it like wild dogs. Tearing each other apart, tackling one another, I was glad not to be apart of that.

Seth tagged Dean in but Finn refused to tag Kevin. Dean used his greater stamina to his advantage, getting the upper hand over Finn.

"Cmon Finn! Tag me!" Kevin yelled, reaching his hand out.

Finn managed to trip Dean up and leaped over and touched Kevin's hand. Kevin swept in and started beating Dean.