Fear Consumes You..

Seth angrily slammed his door shut, locking himself away in his hotel room. He had just drove back from the wedding, that he called off.

"God, Why did I do that?!" He exclaimed, pulling at his hair.

He thought he loved Sarah, and wanted to be with her forever..but when it was his turn to say 'I do', he actually processed that it meant that would be forever. And he panicked and bolted.

He glanced at his phone, which was about to explode with messages and calls from just about every one of his friends and family members.

He threw it at the wall, watching it shatter into pieces. Made him feel a little relief, knowing he was truly alone now.

He began frantically packing his things. He drove to the airport and hopped on a flight back to Davenport, Iowa. Maybe spending time at home would help clear his mind.

He was feeling so many emotions. He wasn't sad about leaving Sarah, he was confused as to why he called everything off.

Then he remembered what he felt when Harper said she was moving to London. With his brother. It was only a few short months ago when it was him with Harper.

But those days were over.

He still couldn't stop thinking about Harper. Their relationship was never the same after their secret was revealed. He remembered when he told her that as long as he had her in his life, he would be okay. But he realized now, that what he said was a lie.

He wanted her. He figured by distracting himself with Sarah, he could try to forget the strong feelings he had. But standing up at the alter, just confirmed that he didn't love Sarah.

He loved Harper. He always has. But he's been too afraid to leave Sarah, and now he's too late.

His mind was racing with thoughts as he arrived back at his house. On the way to his room, he knocked down photos of him and Sarah.

He grabbed a piece of paper and a pen, then sat down at his desk.

He racked his brain, trying to figure out how to start the most possibly stupidest thing he's ever done, but he knew it needed to happen. Maybe it would change things. Just maybe..

Dear Harper..there are so many things I have to tell you, but there's only so much space I have, so by the end of reading this, if you feel like hearing the rest of what I have to say, please call me.

I don't remember what day it was when I realized I loved you. Maybe the day we first met. Or the night we hooked up. Or it could've been when I was standing up at the alter, about to go through with what would've been the biggest mistake I've ever made. I know now that you can't choose who you fall in love with.

You can only accept it, and try your absolute hardest to make it work. And I'm sorry for not trying my hardest. I'm sorry for being afraid of letting go of someone who was controlling me and taking over my life. If I could go back and change things, I would. But I believe those moments made us grow and taught us that you'll know when the right time is.

It's time I be completely honest with you, Harper. Seeing you with my brother, seeing how happy he makes you, it envies me. It envies me that I'm not the one making you happy anymore. All because of my cowardliness. I want to be with you, Harper. I want to be there for you, to support you, be brutally honest with you, because at times you need it, I want to laugh with you, I want to spend everyday of the rest of my life with you.

And if you feel even the slightest chance that you may want that too..I think we should take the chance of finally making this work.

Balls in your court now, love.

Seth Rollins

He folded the letter in which he bared his soul into, and mailed it to her address in London.
-
A Few Days Later..
London, UK

"Babe I'm back from the store!" I yelled, setting my bags down on the counter. I was still getting used to grocery shopping here, much different than America.

Spencer popped his head in from the living room. "Hey honey! I'll come help you unload."

He came and pecked my cheek before taking the groceries out of the bags.

"I forgot to grab the mail today, did you already?" I asked, grabbing a bottled water.

I noticed that Spencer's face dropped and he looked pale. "N-Nope...nothing important hon."

"Are you sure?" I wondered, looking in his eyes. He nodded quickly, "Just bills, the usual."

"Alright.." I trailed. That was..strange.

"So! What's for dinner babe?" He changed the topic quickly.

"I was thinking homemade pizza!" I suggested. He nodded, "Sounds good!"

"Wow..your going to help me cook?" I said shockingly. Normally he never does.

"I realized I don't appreciate how much you do for me, love. And since your my wonderful and amazing and beautiful girlfriend, I should!" He sets me on the counter and kisses me.

The kiss got more heated and he started carrying me to our room.

"Do..you..want..to..order..pizza?" I said in between kisses.

"Hell yes." He said, opening the bedroom door and closing it behind us. So much for cooking tonight...

Later On..

Spencer eyed Harper as they cuddled in bed. They completely forgot to order pizza as they had been..occupied already.

As soon as she rolled away from him, he slowly crept out of bed. He grabbed his boxers and slipped them on, before going downstairs.

He went over to where his phone was charging in the kitchen, and turned it on.

His lockscreen was a picture of him and Harper in front of their house the day they moved in. He was leaning her back and they were kissing.

He smiled, remembering the day clearly.

His phone buzzed, the daily text from Maddy.

Maddy: Hi guys, just wondering how you've been! Miss you both :( work hasn't been the same! Tell Harper to FaceTime me tomorrow! Also, Seth has been asking about you two..I think it's time you call him..

He set his phone down, sighing. He had been ignoring his brothers calls and texts.

Ever since a few days back. Speaking of, he walked over to their coat rack, and reached in the jacket pocket of his coat.

Pulling out an envelope.

He had already opened it. Harper was running errands and he had picked up the mail so she wouldn't have too. And then he found his brothers letter to her, confessing his love.

It angered him. To the point where he wasn't going to tell Harper. Ever. He took the letter and walked over to the fireplace.

He had left it burning on purpose. Wanting to dispose of the one thing that could jeopardize his relationship.

He dropped the letter in the fire, watching as the flames quickly engulfed it. Burning away his biggest fear.

After watching the fire long enough, he grinned from ear to ear and headed back to bed.

Cuddling Harper all through the night.

- - -
The Enddddd!!!! I know, this is very very sad for me, I can't believe it's already over :( I've loved writing this book so much, I hope you all enjoyed reading it too! But, I have some other news..there will be a SEQUEL! Yes, Harper's story does not end here..that would be too nice of me😉😏so don't worry, you'll be seeing the gang very very soon! :) 💛