Lovestruck

"Wake up sleepyhead wake upppppp!" Maddy sung, smacking me with a pillow.

"Just five more minutes..." I groan, trying to fall back to sleep.

"No no no, we gotta get you ready for your date with Finn!" She exclaimed, pulling back the covers.

"Great, I'm officially up." I mutter, climbing out of bed.

She threw jeans and a crop top at me and shooed me into the bathroom.

"Sooo..are you nervous?" She asked as I opened the bathroom door.

"Kinda..I've never talked to Finn, like ever. So it was just surprising to me that he even wanted to go out." I laugh.

My phone buzzed as I threw my leather jacket on. "That's probably him now, you can read me what it says." I tell Maddy, starting to put my shoes on.

"It's actually from Seth. He wants you to go out to lunch with him and Sarah." Maddy shows me the message.

"Tell him I already have plans, thank god." I laughed.

The door opened and Dean walked in, "Hey there's a Demon hanging outside the door, I think he's for you, Harper."

"Guess that's my cue. Wish me luck." I squeal, before walking out. Finn was pacing back and forth and jumped when he saw me.

"I didn't think I was that scary." I joked.

"I hope you forgive me for not knocking on the door, I guess I'm just nervous for today." Finn chuckled.

The door opened and Maddy poked her head out. "Hey Balor, you break her heart, and I'll break that beautiful, beautiful face of yours!"

"Relax mad, we're just going out for lunch." I laugh.

"I guess I'll take that compliment." Finn winked, which made Maddy sigh. "If I'm ever single, call me."

"HEY! I heard that!" Dean shouted from inside. "That's my cue." Maddy shut the door.

"I think we should leave before something else happens." I advised.

"So, I was thinking we could go to In and Out for lunch, and then I have a surprise for us after." Finn revealed as we walked onto the elevator.

"Can I get any hints?" I question, and he shook his head.

"Cmon!" I playfully nudge him. The elevator doors opened and in walked Seth and Sarah. Of course..

"Oh Seth look, Harper is finally with a guy!" Sarah cheered.

I leaned into Finn, "Just ignore her.."

"Hey Harper, Hey Finn. What are you guys up too?" Seth wondered.

"We are going out to lunch and then I'm taking Harper somewhere pretty awesome.." He wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

Seth eyed him while he did so, "Mhm..well you two have fun. I'm sure Harper will tell me allll about it." He smirked.

The elevator doors opened and we all got off.

Finn opened the car door for me and allowed me to get inside before going around to the drivers seat.

"I'm starvinggg." I groan, as we finally pull into In and Out.

We walk inside and fans instantly recognize us.

While taking pictures, a fan comes up to me and whispers "Are you guys dating?"