This Is The End

"Does this outfit scream 'I'm a professional' or what?" I ask Seth, showing him my outfit. It was black leather pants, a black blouse and a white blazer over top.

"I'm kinda getting the 'im sorry I'm having an affair with a married man' vibe.." Seth joked.

"I'm being serious! I want to make a good impression on Vince, I've never met him before.." I sigh.

"Well, the reason we're going to this meeting is something he'll never forget." He chuckles.

"Ms. Wright, Mr. Rollins, chop chop!" Paul yells outside the empty lounge room we had to change in.

"I guess it's now or never..you ready?" I look at Rollins.

"Not really, but I want to get it over with." He took a deep breath and opened the door.

Paul looked us up and down, before saying "Take the blazer off, you don't wanna look that desperate."

"Uh, Okay." I raise an eyebrow and shrug the jacket off. We follow Paul down the hall and to the elevators.

"I'll give you some pointers Ms. Wright, address Vince as Mr. McMahon when introducing yourself and call him Sir after that," He instructed. "And I hope you know the basics, eye contact, firm handshake, yada yada."

"Yeah..I'm not nervous at all.." I breath as we step off the elevator and begin walking.

We stop outside two huge double doors which read 'Vince McMahon'.

"Remember, what happens in here will either go good or go bad. You decide." Paul says, before opening the door.

I follow Seth inside and make eye contact with Vince. Holyyyyy shitttttttttt.

"Nice to see you again, Sir." Seth shook hands with him before doing the same with Hunter.

"Very nice to meet you, Mr. McMahon." I smile, shaking his hand.

"Very nice to meet you, Harper. I can finally put a face with the name when talking about this..Uh, situation." He grimaced.

"Nice to see you, Hunter." I quickly shake his hand before taking a seat beside Seth.

"Well, lets get to business shall we?" Vince cleared his throat.

"So, who wants to say their peace first?" Hunter looks between me and Seth.

We both exchanged looks uneasily. I hated being put on the spot..

"All I'm going to say is it's not anyone's business what I do in my private life. So the fact that this was even brought to your attention makes me wonder why someone would want to waste their time stalking me?" Seth questioned.

"Well Seth, this..thing of yours, does involve my company considering, uh I don't know, you two work together!" Vince scoffed.

Now it was my turn to speak up.

"I think what Seth is meaning is that someone must've gone out of their way to find this information out. I mean he was outside my house last week for crying out loud!" I revealed.

Vince looked at Paul, waiting for his response.

"Sir, I can explain..I mean it's not that difficult to read between the lines.." Paul was terrified. I had to hold in a laugh as his face turned beat red.

Vince sighed, "Paul next time, don't bother doing any investigating yourself. Truth is, I already knew of this affair."

Seth and I gasped, "You did?"

Paul's mouth dropped, "You did?!"

Hunter also looked shocked.

"Let's just say I have my sources at every show, and I've known for a month." He said.

"Then why haven't you said anything?" I replied.

"I thought you two would be responsible enough to end it. But of course, I was wrong." Vince answered.

Wow, I was not expecting the meeting to go like this.

"So what's going to happen now?" Paul sighed, crossing his arms.

"I'm going to trust Seth and Harper to make the right decision and end this stupid facade while you still can, and everything will go back to normal. Alright?" Vince stood up, directing us to the door.

"Alright, Sir. Always a pleasure!" Paul eagerly shook their hands before leaving.

Seth did the same and then it was my turn.

Vince whispered under his breath as we shook hands. "Your a smart girl, Harper. So you must realize Seth doesn't truly care for you, as he would've ended this whole marriage with Sarah..I would end it myself before it's too late."

"Thank you, Sir. I appreciate it." I smiled before walking out.

I replayed Vince's words in my head over and over. He was right, the smart thing to do was to end it.

That's what I was going to do.
-

Vince's jet once again had to fly back to Dallas for the live shows, but on the way I got dropped off in Chicago.

I grabbed my bag and began exiting the jet.

"Wait Harper, are you okay? You were quiet the whole ride.." Seth followed me.

"I've just been thinking, and Vince is right. We need to end this, for real this time." I sighed. "Nothing is ever gonna change, your still gonna marry Sarah, and I'm done."

Seth looked surprised before scoffing, "Your right, and actually I was gonna end it myself, we never should've done this in the first place, Well they say you learn from your mistakes, yeah?"

"I guess so!" I growled, before storming off.

Wow, I guess I found out how Seth really felt..

After picking up Pumpkin, I headed home. I was planning on sleeping until Sunday.

As soon as I walked inside, I dropped my bags and sat down on the couch. I took out my phone and saw Finn had texted.

Finn: Hey Harper, I was thinking before RAW we could go get lunch..I've missed talking with you.

I grinned. Hey why not? It'd sure as hell distract me from everything else going on.

Harper: Yes, I've missed talking with you too. See you then :)

I then remembered I should check my mail, considering it was probably overfilled.

I opened my door and sure enough, mail was literally falling out of the mail box.

I headed inside and started sorting through everything. I came across an envelope which read To Harper Wright, From Soon To Be Seth And Sarah Rollins..

Of course their wedding invitation had to come today.

I opened it and pulled the card out. It was a picture of the engagement shoot they did a few weeks ago. Seth had his arms around Sarah and they both had huge smiles on their faces.

I looked further down the card for the information on the wedding.

When: July 14th, 2018
Where: Miami, Florida
PSA To all guests attending, please wear black or gold outfits. We're so excited to share our special day with our family and friends. :) see you soon!

I sighed, this was his life now. Now it was time for me to figure out what the hell to do with mine.

- - -
Seth and Sarah's wedding is coming up! I wonder if something will happen to jeopardize that...😏 thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed this chapter ! :)