Improvising

Flash forward to the present day, which was Sunday, February 11th. Exactly two weeks till Elimination Chamber, the last RAW PPV till Mania.

Somehow Maddy convinced me to work out with her in the hotel gym. Although I told myself I wasn't a wrestler so I didn't need to look good.

Buttt, I didn't regret coming once I saw Seth lifting weights in the corner. Damn, he looked mighty fineee.

Just a tip to anyone ogling someone at the gym..don't do it while your on the treadmill. Bad idea.

My ankle rolled and I unfortunately smacked my face off the treadmill mat. Owwwww.

"Fuckkkk." I groaned, clutching my head. Which was pounding.

"Hey Harper you took quite a bump! Are you okay?" Rollins appeared above me and scooped me up.

"Uhm, I think the only thing I hurt was my dignity." I say, only slightly joking.

He laughed, "I see you didn't hit your head too hard, cracking jokes as always."

"Yeah..so uh, thanks for helping me up." I look up at him awkwardly.

"Hey, after RAW tomorrow I'm driving to the next city and was wondering if you'd wanna join me.." He lowered his voice.

"I thought Sarah was supposed to be traveling with you?" I questioned.

"Next week she is. Less time she has to leave the dogs, is better." He smiled.

"Well, Okay. Sounds like a plan." I nodded before we parted ways.

I grabbed my phone before heading over to where Maddy was doing crunches. "I've had enough of the gym for one day. I'll be at my room."

"You might wanna put some ice on that." She giggled, pointing at the egg shaped bump on my forehead.

"Thank you for pointing out what I'm sure everyone sees." I playfully roll my eyes.

"Your welcomeee!" She shouts as I walk out of the gym. That Maddy was a pain in the ass sometimes, but I love her for it.

I head up to my room and take a nice, long shower. Remind me to never go to the gym ever again.

Once I get dressed and take an Advil for my raging headache, I grabbed my phone to see a text from Maddy.

Mads🤪: deano and I are getting lunch, wanna join? Speak nowww or forever hold ur ✌🏻

Harper: ur a dork, but I'll be down in 5 :)

Mads🤪: shut it or ur uninvited (-:

I grabbed my wallet and opened my door, seeing Seth just coming up from the gym, a towel draped over his shoulder.

"Baby, I miss you and I'm patiently waiting for you to come next week. It's not the same without you." Seth cooed into his phone.

He laughed at whatever Sarah's response was and disappeared into his room down the hall.

Without realizing, I had my fists clenched tightly. I took a deep breath, Don't get mad Harper. Sarah is his fiancé and your just the woman he's cheating on her with.

One thing I hated more than liars, was cheaters. And right now, I was both. I was lying to my friends and although I was technically single, I still felt like I was cheating Sarah out of what she thought was a good man.