That One Night That Changed Everything

I knocked on Hunter's door until he swung it open. "What do you want?!" He yells.

"I need to discuss something with you, regarding this 'new storyline'." I crossed my arms.

Hunter smirked, "It's awesome isn't it?"

"Uh, no I think not! I'd rather not get involved with Brock Lesnar ever again." I shook my head.

"Next time control your mouth and you won't anger him." Hunter advised.

"Well I'm here saying there won't be a next time." I challenged. Hunter's face dropped before he glared at me.

"Your forgetting who signs your paychecks every week, who can fire you without a blink of an eye, and you'll be easily forgotten," He threatened, "So I suggest you suck it up and deal with it."

"Fine..but you have to promise me, after Mania is when I'm done." I say, holding out my hand.

"You have my word." Hunter smiled, shaking mine. I still didn't trust him, but for now that'll have to do.

I found Maddy at catering stuffing her face with pizza rolls. "Don't you have a match soon?" I question.

"These pizza rolls give me the strength I'll need to kick Nia Jax's ass!" Maddy yelled, gulping down the remaining of them.

"Hey Maddy, keep her name out of your mouth!" Brie and Nikki shouted across the room.

"Only pretend to care when the cameras are rolling." I mutter which makes Maddy burst out laughing.

"To think I used to be friends with..that. Until I quit Total Divas and they told me they could stop pretending to like me." Maddy frowned.

"If I could, I would whoop they're asses in your honor." I pat her shoulder.

She gives me a look, "Have you ever thought about wrestling?"

"Well to be honest this storyline is freaking me out, I mean, I don't wanna get hurt. But I do want to defend myself." I sighed.

"You think about it and we can go to the performance center to train a little." She offered.

"I will think about it. So where's Dean?" I asked.

"Getting taped up for his match which is after mine," She answers. "So I was thinking since RAW is in Las Vegas next week, on Saturday we were planning on throwing a dinner party at our house."

"Sounds fun..I'll totally be there." I nodded.

"Could you ask Rollins for me? I haven't seen him around but you always manage to find him.." Maddy laughed.

"Oh if only you knew..." I muttered.

"What was that?" She asked.

"Nothing..well I better get going and find Seth before shows over. Good luck on your match, kick some ass!" I hug Maddy quick before practically running out.

I was walking down the hall past the old abandoned locker rooms when a door opened and I was pulled inside.

"HEY LET GO OF ME! LET GO!" I screamed, head butting whoever it was and running for the door. They tackled me and pinned my arms down.

"Seth?" I questioned at the sight of Rollins above me.

"One and only." He grinned.

"Why'd you have to grab me like that, you could've just said it was you and I would've walked in myself." I rub the back of my head. I think that head butt hurt me more than him.