Four

I'm back from the cruise so expect the normal schedule to return!!

                   •••Kelly's POV•••

    Reese and I walk into school, talking about last nights fight.

"Did you see how Shifter swooped down and picked up that guy?" Reese asks.

"He looked like he was gonna piss himself!" I exclaim, laughing.

"Then SK came out of nowhere and pulled that guy into the shadows, you couldn't even see anything, all you heard was screaming!" Reese adds, grinning.

SK? Am I the only one that calls him by his full hero name?

"Then Duplicator created four copies of himself and turned invisible, then surrounded that other guy and when he turned visible again, the guy was so frightened!" I grin, remembering the recorded footage of the fight.

It's crazy how people could get so close! I mean, I understand that the city has cameras on the streets for reasons, but how do other civilians get the footage?

Hunter and Seth walk past, talking about yesterday's fight as well.

"Hunter!" I call his name.

"Huh?" He looks back at me, "Oh, hi Kelly." He smiles. Seth looks back also, raising an eyebrow.

"How's Daisy?" I ask.

"Oh," he smiles wider, "She's great, I'm sure you miss her." He says.

I nod, "My brother does too." Seth and Reese look between us confused.

"She had Daisy?" Seth asks Hunter.

"Estelle was his dog?" Reese asks me.

We nod. "I forgot to tell you, Seth." Hunter says sheepishly, scratching the back of his neck.

The bell rings.

"Hey, Kelly, can I talk to you right now?" Seth asks me.

"I don't think she should," Reese interjects, "Her parents would hate for her to get to class late." He glares at Seth. Seth glares back at him.

"Geez..such tension..." Hunter whispers to me.

"Uh..don't worry about it Reese. It'll only be a minute, right?" I look over at Seth. He stops glaring and nods.

"But-"

"Come on, Reese's Cups, it'll only be a minute." I whisper to him.

He sighs. "Stop calling me that and then you can talk to him." Reese tells me.

"Deal." I grin, holding my hand out to shake. He shakes it reluctantly and glares at Seth before walking towards his first class.

"I'll leave you two alone. See you in chemistry later, Seth. Bye Kelly!" He smiles at me before walking off.

Seth waves at him, smiling. As soon as Hunter closes the door behind him, Seth turns to me, glaring. "Alright, where'd you find Daisy?" He asks..more like demanded to tell him.

"Excuse me?"

He backs me up to the locker, looming over me. "You heard me. Where'd you find her? And how'd you find her?" He asks.

"I found her in an alleyway, she was barking." I lie, "Why?"

"That's bullshit." He spat, causing me to flinch slightly. "I looked for her for days, I didn't find her." He replies, staring at me. He narrows his eyes down at me, "What really happened to her?" He asks.