Nine

Sorry for not updating LWMB, I was at my aunt's house for the weekend and I was pretty much busy the entire time.

And sorry for this chapter being posted late, Wattpad decided to be an ass and didn't save half of the chapter so I had to go back and type it all again..right before I was about to post it..

••••3rd POV••••

Matt opens the door of Reeves' Sweets, his family bakery, and held it open for everyone.

"Matt! Seth! Thank goodness!" A woman in her mid-thirties exclaims, rushing over and pulling Seth and Matt in a tight hug.

"M-mom, our friends are here.." He whispers to her, his cheeks tinting pink. Seth didn't seem to mind the hug.

"Oh, sorry boys." She apologizes, letting go of them and looking over at Hunter. "Hi Hunter, how are you?" She asks, smiling at him.

"I'm great, thanks for asking." Hunter smiles back at her.

"That's good to hear." She says, then looks over at Reese. "Hello, you must be Reese. I'm sure you already know who I am but call me Beth." She introduces herself, holding a hand out to Reese.

"Nice to meet you, Beth." Reese smiles, shaking her hand.

"That means you are - " She turns to Kelly and gasps, "Oh my, what happened to you dear?" She asks, referring to how wet Kelly is.

"I was attacked by Whirlpool." Kelly explains briefly.

"You poor thing. Come dear, we need to get you all dried up. Seth, go get her some of your clothing, she could fit into that - "

"What?!" Seth exclaims.

"No, it's alright, Mrs. Reeves - "

"Beth." She corrects Kelly.

"Beth, right. It's fine, my clothes are almost dry anyway." Kelly says.

"Aren't you cold?" Beth asks.

"Well yeah - "

"Oh no, I'll go make you hot cocoa. Seth, Matt, one of you fetch Kelly a blanket." Beth hurries out of the room before I can stop her.

"Sorry, my mom is like that a lot." Matt apologizes.

"It's alright. I like your mom, she just gets concerned easily." Kelly chuckles.

Matt chuckles, "She's always concerned, even for the smallest reasons."

Seth sighs softly, "I'll go get the blanket anyway." He says, running upstairs.

"Seth, you don't have to!" Kelly calls after him but he doesn't listen.

Matt chuckles, "C'mon guys, lets head upstairs." He says, leading them to and up the stairs which lead to a door. The door was already open from when Seth came upstairs and they could see inside the living room.

It was nice and cozy. The walls were beige which made you forget that downstairs was a colorful bakery. Down the hallway, there were a few doors which were probably the bathrooms and the bedrooms. There was also a ladder leading up to an attic, the door was open.