>>> General Information <<<

Hey everyone! So I decided to host a Wattpad Story Contest as I have entered to judge a few. I loved reading the stories and wanted to host a contest myself, so here goes! In this chapter, you will find the rules and requirements on how to enter and if you can qualify to enter. I hope you are interested!

Requirements to Enter:

1) The book must have been written by you and must be 100% your own work.

2) The book must be and element of fiction or historical fiction. This includes any kind of fiction. I'm not looking for a specific kind of fiction. Any fictional story is permitted.

3) The story doesn't have to follow a plot line with a beginning, middle, and end. This means books that are random pieces of work are permitted, because I personally love reading those kinds of books.

4) The story must be published on Wattpad.

5) The entry must have at least three published chapters.

6) The story can not be Mature, as this creates problems with judges who can't handle that content.

7) The story can have swearing, but not continuous swearing.

8) The book must be written in English.

9) Fanfic is allowed.

Rules:

1) You can not be a judge and be an entrant except in the first round. There will be a total of three rounds.

2) Judges and entrants may not have any contact with each other unless you knew each other previously. You may not try to get your judge to give you a good score.

3) You must have this book in your library to receive regular updates.

4) You must be on Wattpad often.

5) Please, as said above. No graphic content is permitted as that's just uncomfortable for many people to read.

6) Do not steal prize stickers as I can literally sue you if you do.

7) Each person can enter as many stories as they want. :)

8) Do not change your username or book title during the contest.

Okay guys, that's all the rules and requirements to enter. Pretty simple right? I hope you enter, but not on this page. The entry form is in the next chapter! Hope you stick around for the contest. Anyway, here are some dates and deadlines you should keep in mind.

Important Dates:

Last day to enter: September 10

Last day of Round 1 Judge Signup: September 12

End of Round 1 Judging: September 15

Last day of Round 2 Judge Signup: September 25

End of Round 2 Judging: October 15

Start of Round 3 Voting: October 16

Start of Round 3 Voting: October 28

Last day of Round 4 Judge Signup: November 10

End of Round 4 Judging: November 25

Last day of Round 5 Judge Signup: December 5

End of Round 5 Judging: December 20

Final Results: December 25 (Yes, Christmas!)