>>> Round 3 Information <<<

Hi everyone! Welcome back!

Round 3 is a bit of a different round. There will be no judges, there will be no scoring or such like previous rounds. This will be the only round that functions like this.

Voting ends October 26th so don't wait until the last minute!

Here are the answers to questions you may have:

How can I get people to vote?
You can publicize on your book. You can insert a link to this book and tell them to vote for your book. You can also ask people for votes on your message board, as well as my message board. Yes, I know. My message board might get a tad bit overcrowded in a couple of days.

How will people vote?
The following chapter will have a list of all 20 books that are still in the competition. When you ask people to vote for you, they will do it in the form of a comment.

Can I vote for my own book?
Sorry, but no, you can not vote for your own book. Nice try though.

Can I vote for other entrant's books?
Of course, you are welcome to vote for as many other books if you like, though this is a very kind move on your behalf. I'm guessing nobody will actually vote for other people if they're entered, but feel free too.

Can other people vote for multiple books?
Yes, if they feel like it, other people, or you for that matter, can vote for as many, or even all books if they want to. If you are going to mass vote for all books, instead of doing it separately, just say you are casting a vote for all books. If you are an entrant, I will count this vote for all books except your own.

Can you vote for one book multiple times?
No, you may only vote for any book only once.

And that's it! The following chapter will list all of the books! Happy publicizing, and voting!

***If you received very high scores but decide not to publicize and get no votes, you will not be cut off. This is optional and only to boost chances. This round will cut out three titles with low prior scores and a low number of votes.