>>> Judging Information #2 <<<

Okay, so Round 2 Judging will have the exact same rules as Round 1. If you want to check out the rules (not the way of judging), then go read Judging Information #1. There is only one difference.

IF YOU HAVE A BOOK OR BOOKS ENTERED, YOU CAN NOT JUDGE!

(If I don't get enough judges, I might make an exception to this rule, but unless I personally tell you, entrants will not be allowed to judge for the time being.)

Other than entrants, anybody can be a judge. You do not have to have judged in Round 1 or have to have judged Wattpad contests before or anything. Just be fair and not biased. And that's it. Please fill out the Judge's Form in the one of the prior chapters. If you have already filled out the Judges's Form and I have told you that you have been accepted as a judge, please check out the books that you were assigned to in the chapter called Round 2 Listings.

One major difference between Round 1 and Round 2 is that now, JUDGES WILL READ TWO CHAPTERS OF THE BOOK instead of one.

How to Judge

Title of Book by @UsernameOfEntrant

Grammar and Spelling : - - - / 10

Word Choice : - - - / 10

Interestingness (Does it make you want to read more?) : - - - / 20

Good Writing Style: - - - / 30

Good Plot / Good Plot Movement : - - - / 30

-1 for each picture of a character

Total: - - - / 100

Example:

Just message me privately with the scores

Just message me privately with the scores. For each book, make one message and I will review it. Do not, and I repeat, DO NOT send your score to the entrant. This rule has been made for multiple reasons, so do not break it. Once you judge the book, a check mark will appear next to the books in the chapter called 'Round 2 Listings'.

And that's it guys! That's all it takes to judge. Happy Judging!