>>> Judging Information #1 <<<

Okay, so here are the rules of judging and how to judge. Remember this information when you're joining so I don't disqualify you from the position or you don't have to re-judge your books. The books you judge are listed under your judge number and your username in the chapter called Round 1 Listings.

Rules:

1) You need to finish judging by the deadline or you will not be able to judge again.

2) You must effort into your judging and you must judge fairly.

3) You can't have any contact with the entrants.

4) You must judge fairly.

5) You only have to read one chapter of the stories you are given, but you are welcome to read on.

6) Do not send your scores to the entrant.

How to Judge

Spelling: - - - / 15

Grammar: - - - / 15

Vocabulary (If the words they use are good) : - - - / 10

Unique/Original Characters: - - - / 20

Descriptive Scenes: - - - / 20

Good Writing Style: - - - / 20

-1 for each picture of a character

-5 for a pictures of all of the cast (If so, don't take off 1 per character)

Total: - - - / 100

Example:

Just message me privately with the scores

Just message me privately with the scores. For each book, make one message and I will review it. Do not, and I repeat, DO NOT send your score to the entrant. This rule has been made for multiple reasons, so do not break it. Once you judge the book, a check mark will appear next to the books in the chapter called 'Round 1 Listings'.

And that's it guys! Those are the only rules for judging. Happy Judging!