>>> A Special Thank You <<<

At this time, I would like to address the one judge that has judged every round since the beginning, taking up multiple slots, and being flexible with their own schedule for my sake. This judge has never given me just a score, and take their time to explain their score. They are thoughtful, and even if they are busy with so many other things, this judge has never failed to give me scores. I would like to thank PixeLu for the great help you have done since the start of the contest! Thank you so much! You have also been otherwise supportive, and unlike many judges, pushed through.

I had many judges quit due to lack of time or loss of interest. Even when you had schoolwork stressing you out, you still gave me detailed responses by the deadline I set. And for this, I want to thank you so much! When I asked if you could do double the books because I didn't get enough judges, you were always so open to it! I hope that when I host the contest next year, you will be one of my judges! Thank you for your work, enthusiasm, and continuous support. I don't think I would have gotten this far without you being there from the very beginning! ♡♡♡

This is for you, I don't know what you can do it with like but....

I would also like to thank Nemesissie for your help in the final round of the competition

I would also like to thank Nemesissie for your help in the final round of the competition. You not only judged your assigned book, but helped me take the weight off my shoulder by also judging two more books. I am so grateful and I honestly don't think I would have gotten the results out by today if it weren't for you! I may not have a sticker for you, but imagine me giving you an invisible trophy.

I hope I wasn't a nuisance to you. Your explanations were so detailed, and my decisions on those books became clearer once I read your thoughts on the books. You were honest, explicit, and were willing to help so much when I most needed it.

So to the two judges above, thank you so much. I honestly think that if I didn't have these two judges, I would never have gotten through this contest.