>>> 3rd Place <<<

In 3rd place of the 2018 Wattpad Fictional Story Contest is...

Our Hidden Imperfections by InsaneDipstick

"Remember to stay strong, because things are going to change for the better real soon

"Remember to stay strong, because things are going to change for the better real soon."

- - -

Disregarded by society as filth, cyborgs walk and talk like any other person, fighting to live a live that's approved by absolute strangers. One in particular hides deep in the Factory Sector, keeping to herself while something more sinister approaches.

A deadly threat is growing, spreading from the shadows of the corrupted into the minds of innocent civilians. Now not only have cyborgs been spat on, they're being targeted.

Being part robot is dangerous, so that's why a group of survivors are working to make the world a better place. But right now, things don't look good. Especially when some of their allies question their own loyalty.

That's why she hides her imperfections.

Judges said that they enjoyed reading your story, and would reread it if they had the chance. They thought it was intriguing, extremely interesting, and the characters were very well displayed. They said that they absolutely loved the story, it's layout, and the tone of the book. It was said to be very well written even by the strictest judges.