>>> 1st Place <<<

In 1st place of the 2018 Wattpad Fictional Story Contest is...

Aqua Sapiens by jeshi99

Aqua Sapiens is a thrilling Science Fiction adventure about a husband and wife team of biologists that discovers a shocking new species of aquatic life, a species that turns out to be the most dangerous predator on the planet, and one that is desi...

Aqua Sapiens is a thrilling Science Fiction adventure about a husband and wife team of biologists that discovers a shocking new species of aquatic life, a species that turns out to be the most dangerous predator on the planet, and one that is desired as a weapon.

Judges, from the first round, held a great impression on the book, and some already though that it would win. Judges believe that the way the story is depicted is phenomenal, and that the author is extremely gifted in writing. The writing was nearly flawless, and was beautifully crafted in the way a good book should be. The words were not just written, rather almost illustrated. Even when they weren't prompted to, judges wanted to finish the book as it was that intriguing. It was descriptive, the plot was original and creative, and was a unique find on the large platform. The low number of reads is astonishing, as some judges have said. The research on the fields of marine biology and zoology were impressive, and each chapter surpasses the last. They thought that it was very well researched, and enjoyed the use of different characters that most writers wouldn't use.