The Assassins Apprentice vs The Mthyic sayian

Assassins POV

Assassin: so your the mythic sayian I've heard so much about.

We are in a ruined city while stare at my target the so called mythic sayian it's starts to rain as he begins talking

Mythic sayian: and I see your the assassin sent to kill me of don't mind me asking what is your name?

Assassin: Matt but that's all I'm telling you.

Mythic sayian: well then Matt my name is Roku and people tell me your strong so let's make this fight something special.

Matt(turns potential unleashed): I couldn't agree more.

Roku(turns SSJ1): well then let's get started.

We both rush at each other and clash we exchange blows left and right I try to punch but he has his guard up blocking my attacks at his point I'm getting annoyed. I start to use my time skip.

Roku(in thought): What the hell!

Matt: TIMESKIP MOLOTOV!

I hit him with a flurry of punches as I turn my back to him.

Matt: this fight was over before it even started.

As my punches send Roku flying through a building but even that wasn't enough to keep him down.

Roku: I'll admit I underestimated you a bit but that won't be enough to keep me down.

We both rush at each other and clash again it carries on for a while but then Roku starts charging a white ball of energy in his hand like a kamehameha.

Roku: KAMECANNON!

And white beam shoots from his hands and is coming straight for me I manage to dodge it with my timeskip and teleport to him and kick him to the ground.

Roku: alright well I guess it's time I get serious.

Matt: what?

Roku: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

A dark blue light surrounds Roku and I see him with a dark blue aura and dark blue fur with deep red eyes.

Roku: this is super sayian mythic it's stronger than your so called super sayian blue.

Matt: alright I guess I'll get serious to. HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

And white aura surrounds me my hair turns white with red highlights with my eyes glowing red.

Matt: This is my full potential.

We both rush towards each other punching and kicking and blasting at each other for a while until I can't go on any longer and I give up

Matt: alright that's enough for me.

I transform out of my form.

Roku: really your done already.

Matt: your too strong for me to fight and I'll admit you surprised but there is somebody who is as strong as you and might be able to defeat you even with that form of yours.

Roku: oh tell me more of this person who can defeat me.

Matt: his name is Galen.

TO BE CONTINUED

Really hope you guys enjoyed the chapter this is my second story I've written be sure to check out my good friends Matt_Hikai who made Matt obviously and Wolfpack6225 who made Roku for this story and I just wanna say that when I say clash In this story the clashing looks like the clashing from xenoverse 2 anyway hope you guys enjoyed the chapter And I'll see you all in the next one