An Old Friend

***Galen's POV***

Galen: so this Roku guy he's pretty strong isn't he?

Me and Matt are training in the gravity chamber while talking about this Roku guy

Matt: yeah he has a form of super sayian that I've never seen before he grew dark blue fur and a dark blue aura his power almost rivaled that of goku's ultra instinct.

Galen: wow he sounds pretty amazing.

Matt: you want to fight him don't you.

Galen: yeah it's been a while since I fought someone stronger than goku.

Matt: well you might get your chance this guy is no joke I wasn't a match for him but I hope you are.

Galen: well I haven't achieved ultra instinct yet so he's probably stronger than me as of right now.

Matt: well your just going to have to train more.

Galen: yeah your right.

Branch walked into the gravity chamber with a scar on his cheek.

Galen: Branch your ok!

Branch: of course I am you really think a guy like Mira would be enough to incapacitate me for a few days. So what I miss.

Matt: A lot.

Branch: Fill me in.

***FLASHBACK***
We're in the time nest after we finished our mission

Supreme Kai of Time: have any of you heard of The Mythic Sayian Roku.

Galen: Nope doesn't ring any bells.

Supreme Kai of Time: well you might want to do your research he threatened to blow up the earth unless we send our strongest fighter to challenge him.

Galen, Cherry, Trunks, and Goten: WHAT!!

Matt was silently thinking to himself.

Supreme Kai of time: you have anything to share Matt.

Matt: I've fought this sayian before back when I was a bounty hunter.

Galen: how strong was he and did you win.

Matt: his power was like nothing I've ever seen before it felt stronger than goku's and he forced me to retreat before we could finish the fight and I was even using my full power so I guess he won.

Galen: He must be pretty strong if you couldn't beat him.

Supreme Kai of Time: Galen I'm sending you to fight him please train as hard as you can so you can stand a chance against him.

Galen: understood.

***FLASHBACK ENDS***
Branch: damn Like you said missed a lot I hate being knocked out.

Galen: well at least you don't have to fight someone so dangerous I was excited before but now I'm not sure if I'm scared or nervous.

Matt(puts hand on Galen's shoulder): if anybody can beat him it's you. Now let's get back to tra-.

Matt was interrupted by a distant explosion heard.

Galen: what the hell was that

Matt: I don't know let's go find out.

Branch: yeah

Matt and branch grab on to me so I can use instant transmission to get there in time to see what happened.

We teleported to the explosion and we see a guy who looks like Frieza but for some reason I feel like I know him.

Branch: who the hell are you.