Galen The Legendary Super Sayian

Branch's POV
Me and the other time patrollers, Matt, my girlfriend cherry, Trunks, and Goten are trying to stop towa, Mira, and Fuu from distorting time

Mira: give up sayian you have no way of beating me with your power level.

Branch: that's what you think(turns SSJ3) I will destroy you once and for all.

I charge at Mira punching him directly in the face and I hit him with a flurry of punches and he starts to block and we end up clashing until he finally lands a punch on me he sends me flying back and he starts to charge me but I block his attack I uppercut him into the sky and chase after him.

Matt's POV

While Branch is dealing with Mira and cherry is dealing with towa. Goten and trunks are fighting Dabura so I guess that leaves me to deal with Fuu.

Matt: so your the one they call Fuu.

Fuu: that's right and I don't plan on letting you on win at least not before I'm done with my experiment.

He charges at me but I easily teleport behind him and kick him into a nearby building.

Matt(in thought): I just have to by time until he gets here.

Fuu teleports begins me and tries to slash me with his sword but I dodge and punch him in the gut and he is stunned for little bit.

Matt: realize that it was a mistake to challenge me.

Fuu: alright guess I have to get serious.

He then charges at me and we begin clashing

Branch's POV

Mira appears to be running out of breath.

Branch: what's wrong I thought you said that I didn't stand a chance against you.

Mira: impossible I can't be losing to a low class warrior like you.

He starts charging a ki Blast.

Mira: GALICK GUN!!!!!

Branch: Amateur.

I put my hands together and begin to charge my final flash.

Branch: FINAL FLASH!!!!!!

The beams clash and it appears that Mira is about to win but then I over power him. After the dust settles Mira appears unscathed

Branch: what the hell how did you survive that.

Mira: I was only using half of my power but it seems I have to use my full power to beat you.

Branch: bring it on!

Mira then teleports behind me and chops me in  the neck and I get knocked out.

Matt's POV

Mira: it's time to finish you off. BIG BANG ATTACK!!

Mira's attack hits and as the dust clears the Branch  isn't there

???: looks like I made just in time.

I look to see Galen he saved branch just before Mira's attack hit

Matt: you sure know how to make an entrance Galen.

Galen: thanks but enough talk I'll finish you off for good Mira (turnsSSB) I'm not holding anything back you hurt my friends I'll never forgive you!!

Galen's POV
I charge at Mira full of rage and he wasn't expecting my attack I punched him straight in the gut and then I kicked him into the ground before he got up I grabbed him by the neck and threw him into the air I then proceed to punch and kick him over and over and then he recovers and we begin to clash

Mira: I won't lose to you!

Galen: you already have and you will again!

I then uppercut him in the jaw he then begins to charge up a super Black kamehameha

Mira: TAKE THIS( shoots kamehameha).

I then start charging me own kamehameha.

Galen: KA. ME. HA. ME. HHHHAAAAAA!!!!!

The beams clash together and we can't overpower each other until I remember that I have a trick up my sleeve.

Galen: KAIOKEN X10!!!!

A red aura then surrounds my ssjb aura and my kamehameha gets bigger and overpowers Mira

Mira: IMPOSSIBLE I LOSG HOW CAN THIS BE!!!

The beam then covers Mira and he is disintegrated.

Towa: MY MIRA WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!

Galen: if I were you I would leave unless you want to end up like him.

Towa growls as she dabura and fuu are forced to retreat.

Galen(turns back to base form): you guys ok?

Cherry: thanks to you Galen.

Trunks and Goten: you truly are amazing.

Galen: don't give me all the credit all of you helped out especially branch and Matt.

Matt walks up to me and we exchange a fist bump.

Matt: got to see you again old friend.

Galen: same goes for you.

Matt: wanna spar after we get home I want to see how strong you are now.

Galen: why not I've been meaning to spar with you again.

As we are transported back to the time nest the supreme kai of time has a worried expression on her face

Galen: what's wrong supreme kai of time

Supreme kai of time: tell me have any of you heard of a man named Roku.

TO BE CONTINUED

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter see you all in the next one.