CHAPTER 1!

x

"Seriouslt Shawn, if you don't wake up, there will be water poured all over you!" Ari told her husband of 3 years, whilst staddling him, trying to wake him up to start their day of work. Already up, Shawn smiled lightly at Ari.

Shawn grabbed Ari hips and flipped her over both of them laughing at the sudden surprise. "You're a prat," Ari giggled at her husband who peppered her face and neck in lovingly kisses.

"C'mon, time to get up, lots to do!" Ari walked out the door, and Shawn sighed and fell back down onto the bed. Soon enough, both adults were downstairs and got ready to serve the residents of Villa Donna, which each of them had ran for the past three years, whilst Donna and Sam had settled in a house down the street from the villa. Harry and Bill had each travel back to their homes arcoss the world, but still came back from time to time. Sky and Sophie both traveled around the world together, not getting married, this was a chance for them both to get back to where they were continuing their romance.

Rosie and Tanya came back every so often visiting the villa, hoping sometimes for a free stay, which Ari would roll her eyes at but still giving then a room and food to keep them happy.

Both Shawn and Ari couldn't be happier with the way their lives were going. Ari couldn't believe her luck with Shawn, since she was a little girl she had wished he would could and sweep her off her feet; and that's what he did each day.

Each day, Shawn would find someway to show how much he loved Ari. He would bring her flowers from the local market, he would come and hug her from behind, kissing her cheek and endlessly smile at her letting her know there was nobody he would rather be with.

Ari never wanted their love to end, and it wouldn't for a very long time.

--