CHAPTER 2!

Leaving Shawn to carry on running the hotel on his own, Ari decided to go and visit Donna, to tell her some important news.

Knocking on the door, it was opened by Sam who hugged her almost immediately. "Ari! Come in, come in. Your mother is just outside, go out and see her."

Ariana smiled at Sam, and continued to walk out into the garden, where Donna was sitting, reading. Ari smiled at her mother, glad at how peaceful she was and less stressed from the hotel.

"Hello mum! How are you this morning?" She asked Donna,

"Oh hello darling, i'm very well thank you, how about youself?"

Ari smiled anxiously, sitting down stiffly. "Well, I have a bit of news I wanted to tell you, with which i'll need advice with."

Donna raised her eyebrows, slightly confused. "Okay...Go on,"

"I'm pregnant!" Ari bit her lip, smiling lightly.

Donna put her hand over her mouth, not particually believing the words that came out of her daughters mouth.

"W-when did you find out?"

"This morning, but you CANNOT tell anyone! I haven't even told Shawn yet, nobody knows!" Ari put her finger to her lips, trying for Sam not to hear.

"Oh my baby's having a baby! I'm so excited," Donna squealed at her daughter, both women almost in tears.

"Your going to have to help me find a way to tell Shawn, I just want it to be such a special moment."

"Don't you worry, it'll be perfect." The two sniffed while they both smiled as tears fell.

'Like reflections of your mind, my love, my life. Are the words you try to find, my love, my life.
But I know I don't possess you, So go away, God bless you.
You are still my love and my life,
Still my one and only.'

--