CHAPTER 3!

To help Ari, Donna decided the best way to tell Shawn of her daughter's pregnancy was to throw a party. The hotel would be filled with lights, stalls and music. Donna tried her best for anyone else not to find out but sadly gave it away to her husband Sam, who sadly has a big mouth.

"Let's get the invites ready!" Ari giggled, excited for being able to finally tell the secret she had wanted to say for what felt like a lifetime.

To explain the party to Shawn, Ari had decided to go with the excuse that she wanted to see all her friends and family again, to which Shawn completly agreed to, which surprised Ari but non the less as soon as Shawn agreed and left the room Ari did an airpunch out of excitement.

'To Dad,' Ari wrote three times to Bill and Harry. Another letter was Infront of her, 'to Grandma.' Ari wrote, though hesitant as Donna and her mother didn't have the type of relationship her, Sophie and Donna had. Finishing the letter, Ariana sighed and ripped the letter down the middle, "she never comes anyway." Ariana muttered,

In the next few days, boats would be coming from the mainland with friends of Ari's, Shawn's and Sophie's for the party, which no one knew would end in a surprise.

As a surprise for Donna, Ari also decided to invite her best friends Tanya and Rosie, hoping it would make Donna delighted.

Walking through the main area of the hotel, Ari smiled at all the hard work put into the party by the worker at the hotel which Ariana was so grateful for.

"Thank you so much, it looks wonderful!" Ari told them all, to which they all smiled back at the woman in front of them. Today was the day that Rosie and Tanya arrived at the hotel and Ari decided she would meet them at the dock where they would be dropped off.

Smiling to herself, Ari got out of bed early in the morning but not without giving Shawn, who was still asleep, a kiss on the head, then walked out of the hotel and walked down the villa's stairs.

"These bloody bags, why do I bring so many." Tanya moaned at the heaviness,

"Well you did it 25 years ago, not much has changed now has it?" Rosie rolled her eyes,

"Shut the bloody hell up, you midget."

Ari chuckled to herself as she heard her aunt's argue, "aunt Rosie, aunt Tanya!" She ran up to the pair, opening her arms to hug them both.

"How are you both?" Ari asked,

"Still not married,"
"Still eating cake."

The two answered in sync, as Ari raised her eyebrows. "Not exactly the answers I were looking for but okay," Ari laughed.

"C'mon, I need some wine and to see your mother. Let's get this party started," Tanya liked her arms with Ari's and Rosie's as they walked up to the hotel.

--