CHAPTER 6!

A few months later, Ariana was near the end of her pregnancy. Ariana's bump was now bigger and more viewable.

Throughout her pregnancy, Shawn loved touching Ari's bump and talking to the baby inside her stomach. Ariana always knew how excited he was to be having a baby with her. Shawn would lie down at night with Ari in their bed and talk to the child. The two decided they would wait until the birth do find out the gender and they could not wait.

Donna and the rest of Ari's family were more help than Ari ever dreamed of having and she could not have been more grateful. Rosie, Tanya and Sophie decided to stay throughout Ariana's pregnancy meaning at least she had company other than the men in her life, who didn't particularly help her when her hormones were playing up.

Sitting on the couch, Ariana was particularly tired this morning so decided instead of eating her breakfast on the table she would eat them while balancing the bowl on her stomach. Tanya who walking walking through the villa, saw Ariana and was slightly weirded out by Ariana's actions.

"Sweetie, what are you doing?" Tanya creased her eyebrows smiling slightly not wanting to effect her feelings.

Ariana huffed, "I'm too huge, I can't be bothered to move places and make an effort.

"Don't worry Hun, that's me all the time at that age." Tanya rolled her eyes at herself,

"I'm pregnant, not old." Ariana looked at her aunt, who shrugged. "Whatever, same thing." Ari looked confused, trying to work or the similarities when Rosie and Sophie walked in.

"Oo, cake!" Rosie exclaimed, seeing a plate of cake on the table where Ari and Tanya were sitting. Rosie while sitting down, trying to get the cake was pushed off the couch by Tanya whilst Ari and Sophie looked at each other laughing.

"Hey Rosie, I wanted to ask, what happened with you and Bill?" Ariana agreed Rosie, who looked annoyed at the thought of Bill.

"Well, it all has to do the words 'just friends.'"

"Oh love, I'm sorry!" Ari said to Rosie as Sophie huffed her,

"Don't worry, all in all I think my soulmate is carbs." Rosie told them as she took a bite of the cake.

"All men are pigs, the lot of them." Tanya waved her hands dismissively, as Ari frowned stroking her bump.

"Apart from Shawn," Tanya sighed. "Yes sweetie, apart from Shawn." Ari smile grew and listened on to the conversation.

'Last night I was taking a walk along the river
And I saw him together with a young girl
And the look that he gave her made me shiver
'Cause he always used to look at me that way
Then I thought maybe I should walk right up to her and say
Ah-ha-ha, it's a game he likes to play

Look into his angeleyes
One look and you're hypnotized
He'll take your heart and you must pay the price
Look into his angeleyes
You'll think you're in paradise
And one day you'll find out he wears a disguise. Don't look too deep into those angeleyes, Oh no no no no.'

Tanya, Rosie and Sophie all went up to the bar leaving Ari to huff and try to catch up.

"You're a bunch of arses, I am pregnant you know, not as quick anymore."

Sophie ran up to her and linked her arms, "oops sorry sis, c'mon let's go."

--