CHAPTER 7!

"Hello children, guess who's back?" Platinum blond hair stood out to Ari as her and her family were having a day around Kalokari, shopping and having a bonding session.

"Seriously, again? I thought you'd gone back to Last Vegas?" Donna asked her mother, not believing she'd come back.

"I thought I'd come to see the family," Ruby told them all as Shawn huffed Ariana who looked terribly confused.

"Right okay, well we're here just doing a bit of shopping if you want to join?" Ari told her grandmother as Donna have her daughter a sharp look not wanting her mother to join. Ari looked back her and have her a 'what else did you want me to do' look.

"Oh Ari, darling, you've put on a bit weight."

"Well, there is an actual human being inside of me so that makes a bit of a difference." Ari creased her eyebrows, confused while cocking her head to the side.

"Yes well, no matter let's go for a drink." Ruby motioned for them all to go upto the terrice for a drink.

"Sorry wicked witch, things so to people to see." Rosie said to Ruby, who was obviously ignoring the woman as she took no notice and carried on walking up the stairs to the seats as Rosie pulled Tanya along with her. Ari, Sophie, Shawn and Donna on the other hand laughed at the sassing from Rosie.

Shawn tried to hold in a laugh whilst Ari was bending over unable to stop laughing, half because of the pregnancy and half because Rosie didn't care off what she was saying.

"Goddamit, I'm gonna need to prepare now, I feel like a horse is sat on my bladder." Ari mumbled to which Donna posted her arm, "been through that already, love."

Stopping at the top of the stairs, Ruby looked out into the distance towards the square, "Donna who is that?" Looking at a man at a market stall.

Donna looked suspicious at her mother, "him? That's señor Cienfuegos,"

"Señor Cienfuegos? That's a... peculiar name," Ruby said to the group, still looking at the man.

Sophie shrugged, "yes well, he's a peculiar man."

Señor Cienfuegos looked up at the mention of his name, and saw the face of a woman he had not seen in decades.

"Ruby?" The man exclaimed, shocked at the sight.

"Fernando!" Ruby shouted back, laughing at the sight of the man she once loved.

'Can you hear the drums Fernando?
I remember long ago another starry night like this
In the firelight Fernando
You were humming to yourself and softly strumming your guitar
I could hear the distant drums
And sounds of bugle calls were coming from afar

They were closer now Fernando
Every hour every minute seemed to last eternally
I was so afraid Fernando
We were young and full of life and none of us prepared to die
And I'm not ashamed to say
The roar of guns and cannons almost made me cry

There was something in the air that night
The stars were bright, Fernando
They were shining there for you and me
For liberty, Fernando
Though we never thought that we could lose
There's no regret
If I had to do the same again
I would, my friend, Fernando
If I had to do the same again
I would, my friend, Fernando.'

"Okay, now I'm even more confused than usual." Ari turned to Shawn who shrugged.

--