CHAPTER 13!

'There are places I'll remember
All my life, though some have changed. Some forever, not for better
Some have gone and some remain
All these places have their moments
With lovers and friends I still can recall. Some are dead and some are living, In my life, I've loved them all.'

Ariana sat on floor with her three year old daughter, Mia. She was playing with her toy cars laughing to herself joyously, "broom broom!" Ariana laughed at her daughter's antic's, "ooo look how fast that car's going Mi Mi!" Using her daughter's nickname while tickling her daughter's stomach.

Mia looked at the door and her eyes widened, "daddy!" Raising her arms to Shawn who was leaning up against the door frame watching the two most important girls in his life play and laugh together. "Hiya Mi Mi, having fun?"

"Yeah, yeah!" Mia clapped her hands together, while Shawn picked her up and placed her on his hip.

Ariana tried gingerly to stand up but her stomach stopped her a bit, a 5 month pregnant belly did put Ari into a bit of a hassel. This time around Shawn and Ari knew they were expecting a boy, which the pair were so excited about and could not have wished for anything more.

After the birth of Mia, both Sophie and Sky finally decided they were ready for marriage both seeing Shawn and Ari made them believe they could do it and only needed each other to make it work. This time over, luckily, the wedding wasn't stopped and the 'actual' bride and groom got married.

For Shawn and Ariana life couldn't have been much better, their little family lit up the room wherever they went with smiles on their faces.

Who would have know all them years ago when they met as kids, heartbreaks and love would bring them both together and they would now be married with a child and another on the way on the small island of Kalokari.

'But of all these friends and lovers
There is no one compares with you
And these memories lose their meaning. When I think of love as something new,Though I know I'll never lose affection.
For people and things that went before, I know I'll often stop and think about them.
In my life, I love you more'

--