CHAPTER 4!

It was getting later into the night and the party was ready to begin. Ari was starting to get nervous, not only because she was going to tell her husband she was pregnant, but also her dad's and other family.

As soon as Harry and Bill stepped onto the island Ariana jumped on them both to give them a hug as well as Donna giving them both a kiss on the cheek and a hug.

Donna still didn't know Tanya and Rosie were on the island, she believed they were unable to make it, both busy in their personal lives. But soon, Donna and the rest of the people gathered at the hotel would be in for a surprise.

Ariana stood before the party watching everyone father and chat amongst themselves, when Ari's eyes were suddenly covered and Ari turned around and screame when she saw who it was.

"Sophie! Sky! Oh my god you guys! What are you doing here?" Ari's eyes were filled with years, and not just because of the hormones playing up.

"Well, that husband of yours invited us, obviously knowing you didn't want to disturb us with our traveling but he thought he'd do it anyway and well, here we are!" The sisters squealed as then Sky pulled Ari into a side hug and kissed her head.

"How has that husband of yours been treating you?" Sky asked raising his eyebrows jokingly, looking at Shawn who laughed.

"Meh," Ari cocked her head to the side and chuckled as Shawn opened his mouth and laughed and run at Ari lifting her up and spinning her around nuzzling into her neck.

"Excuse me? I'm lovely." Shawn told her, as Ari giggle

"You are, and always will be."

"Now, mum, where are you!" Ari shouted, as Donna walked over rhand in hand with Sam.

"I'm here darling, why?" Donna asked, confused at her daughter. She then looked behind Ari and saw her other daughter standing there, completely shocked at her being there. "Oh my god, Sophie!" She pulled her daughter into a big bear hug, not being able to realise that her daughter was there. She pulled away and cupped her daughter's cheeks into her hands, "what are you doing here?"

"I'm here for the party, of course. And maybe to see you and Ari," she laughed as Donna swatted her on the arm jokingly.

"Mum, I kind of have another surprise, turn around." Donna creased his eyesbrows and turned around, her eyes widening.

Rosie and Tanya ran towards here, "for one night, and one night only, it's Donna and the dynamos!" All three women joined in, shouting and laughing at themselves as everyone around them chuckled.

"Wait, why are you two dressed like that?" Donna stood back and realised Tanya and Rosie were dressed in their performing outfits, confused as she knew Tanya would never have worn that to a party, especially with men there.

Ari decided to answer for them, "well, I kind of have a surprise for you all, mum you already know but I wanted a special way to tell you."

Ari, Rosie and Tanya stood upon a stage in the centre of the hotel, that was surrounded by people.

Ari breathed and talked into a microphone she was holding, "ever since me and Sophie were little I wanted to be part of Donna and the dynamos and now will be the perfect time to be." Ari made eye contact with Shawn who looked slightly confused yet also proud at his wife on the stage.

'I, I've been in love before
I thought I would no more
Manage to hit the ceiling
Still, strange as it seems to me
You brought it back to me
That old feeling

I, I don't know what you do
You make me think that you
Possibly could release me
I think you'll be able to
Make all my dreams come true
And you ease me

You thrill me, you delight me
You please me, you excite me
You're something I'd been pleading for
I love you, I adore you
I lay my life before you
I'll have you want me more and more
And finally it seems my lonely days are through
I've been waiting for you.'

By the end of the song, Ari stood infront of Shawn and put of hand on her stomach. Shawns mouth opened but nothing came out as he was shocked at the gesture Ari did Infront of him.

"Y-your pregnant?"

Ari's eyes welled up and she nodded, "yeah I am."

Shawn moved to Ari and picked her up and spun her around laughing, but put her down immediately.

"Oh my god, that won't hurt the baby will it? I'm so sorr-" Ari put a finger to his lips trying to calm him down, "shh nothing will happen, everything's fine." She smiled at him as his eyes softened.

"Well, isn't that just a lovely moment," A voice behind the group said.

--