CHAPTER 8!

Ariana decided that after the weird situation she witnessed she would leave Ruby to sort out with her 'Fernando'. Walking down to the bar, both Sophie and Ari decided to find Rosie and Tanya with their mother.

"Sweetie, are you sure you should be walking so much, you are pregnant you know?" Donna told her daughter,

"Yes yes I know, Shawn tells me enough. I'm fine trust me, this baby needs all the exercise it can get while it's still in me."

"Tanya, Rosie! What are you guys doing?" Donna shouted to her friends say at the bar,

"Drinking,"
"Eating."

The two chorused their answers, while once again Ari rolled her eyes.
"Well that makes a change," she said sarcastically while Tanya wiggled her finger at Ari.

"You have a husband and a baby on the way, what do we have? Cake and wine as soulmates, leave us be."

"Sheesh, you say one thing and your head gets bitten off." Ari shook her head to her sister who chuckled, "right well, since Sophie is here to be able to look after everything, I'm going to take a lie down cause this baby is using me as a football and it's not the most comfortable thing in the world."

Ariana decided she would go and visit Shawn and then go for a lie down.

Shawn was down by the docs with sky and Sam, fixing whatever needed to be fixed, Ari didn't particularly know and wasn't too bothered about finding out as it was something the the three men intended to do together.

"Hey bubba," Ari said to Shawn, using the nickname Ari had recently giving him since being pregnant.

"Hey babe and baby!" Shawn kissed Ari lightly on the lips and then her stomach, to which Ari chuckled at the sweet gesture.

"What're you doing now huh?" Shawn asked his wife,

"Well baby bean thinks I'm a football so going to take a lie down," Ari smiled at the boy who was still stroking the bump and looking at Ari lovingly.

"You take a lie down, I'll be up soon." He told her as she kissed the side of his head, "honestly babe you don't need to come up, I just wanted to come see you before I went up."

"I know, but what sort of husband would I be if I didn't take care of my pregnant wife. I mean you're carrying a baby, I think you deserve to be taken care of once in a while."

Ari raised her eyebrows, "fair enough." Both Shawn and Ari laughed,

'Honey honey, how he thrills me, a-ha, honey honey
Honey honey, nearly kill me, a-ha, honey honey
I've heard about him before
I wanted to know some more
And now I know what they mean, he's a love machine
Oh, he makes me dizzy.'

Ari sang softly to herself as she walked up to the hotel turning back to look softly at Shawn who smiled at her making Ari feel full of happiness and content.

--