Part 1-Interview

Lexies POV

I walked into the arena where the so called "Famous" boy band One direction was going to preform tonight. You might be wondering why the fuck I'm here if I don't like them, well I applied to be their "special"assistant, the only reason I applied because it payed good and I would get to go on tour with them around the world. So yeah thats why I'm here.

I walked in wearing my black skin tight yoga pants that made my ass look amazing, I could be Kim K with this ass. Anyways I'm also wearing a tank top that shows off my double D breasts off nicely without looking sluty might I add. My long black hair going down to about my ass, oh also my names Lexie but most people call me Lex, I have fair skin and blue eyes and some red lipstick on.

Paul their manager walked me in and once I walked in the boys were just staring at my ass and chest, that is until I looked at them and they immediately looked away and turned around not before me noticing that they already have bonners. Thats just sad how easy they get turned on. I kept thinking about that smiling trying not to laugh until I was brought back to reality by Paul saying something.

"Sorry, I didn't catch that" I said

"That's ok my dear I was just saying sorry for the boys" Paul said sighing.

"That's alright I'm used to it, shall we start the interview?" I asked politely.

"Yes right away, first off the boys need to come here and meet you, sorry in advance if they stare" Paul said and with that the boys were called over to meet me.

Oh god, one by one they climbed off the stage looking at me and walking over, I will say this they are hot.

"Boys this is Lexie she is applying to be your special assistant, now please introduce yourselves" Paul demanded.

"Hello Love I'm Liam" said Liam looking into my eyes the down at my breasts, I'll let that slide for now.

"Hello princess I'm Niall" Niall said looking at my breasts then my face, dammit boys stop looking at my breasts!

"Hello I'm Louis, you look lovely" Louis said look up and down at my body then stopping at my chest!

"Hey I'm Zayn" said Zayn shaking my hand before stealing a look at my breasts! God dammit if the last one does this I'm going fucking snap I think while smiling.

"Hey lovely I'm Harry" Harry said giving me a cheeky smile before kissing my hand and looking down at my cleavage! That's it!

"Nice meeting you boys, but I have a question for you?" I said smiling.

"Yes what is it?" They all asked innocently.

"Did you know that when you're making an introduction to someone you've never met or have met it's polite to look them in the eyes? No? I didn't think so because you were probably to busy looking at my breasts instead of my eyes! In case you haven't noticed yet my eyes are up here not down there!" I said angrily watching the colour drain from there faces. That will teach em!

"Anything to say about this!" I asked.

"Well um... we uh... you are... umm" Liam managed to stutter out.

"Thats what I though!" I cannot believe these boys.

"Well on that lovely note boys I need to talk to you in private, Lexie could you stay here please?" Paul said.

"Yes" I muttered out as politely as I could while giving the boys a death stare to remember.
—————————————————————————————
How was that? I hope you enjoyed!

Stay Tuned

-ThatsCoolYo