Part 11-Why Me?

Lexies POV

It has been 3 days since the day Liam tried to hypnotize me, they all still think it worked. Anyways we have been nonstop busy, we have had zero free time we barely have enough time to eat and sleep. We are finally free after this interview, thank god.

Unknown POV

We are pretty much dying right now, are throats are burning, are skin is getting really pale, we are getting weaker and we are having to were contacts to not show that are eyes are changing colour. Luckily we just have one more interview then we can feed, thank god!

Back to Lexies POV

"Thank you all so much for coming out to this and doing the interview." The interview woman says.

"No problem we owe all we have to all of you fans and supporters." Harry says.

"Well have a great day boys! Ladies and gentlemen that was One Direction!" She says and the boys get up and come off the stage to where I am.

"Ready to leave?" I ask them happily.

"Yes! More then ever." Niall say tiredly.

"We have to go straight to the hotel and we are not aloud to leave under no circumstances." I inform them sternly.

"Okay that's fi- wait what? Why!?" Liam ask panicked.

"Paul said he needed everyone to be rested for the day after tomorrow's show and to make sure we don't leave there will be even more security around our room." I say they all look super scared.

"Come on guys lets get out of here." I say and they start following me to the limo they pretty much fall into it. Once we're all in and the door closes they plug there noises, rude!

"Do I really smell that bad?" I ask kinda offended.

"No no, it's just we get headaches easily from strong smells such as your perfume." Harry says reassuring me.

"Oh okay and I've been meaning to ask you guys how come you're so pale?" I ask worried about there health.

"Probably from the fact that we haven't been eating and sleeping right." Zayn says for the rest of them.

"K, I was worried about you guys." I say.

————In The Hotel Room————

We walk in and head into the kitchen, I decided that I'm going make sandwiches for everyone. I get the ingredients out and they take a seat at the table. I start cutting some lettuce while the boys are having a conversation and I'm not paying much intention so I end up cutting my hand pretty badly, the boys suddenly stop talking. I turn around and see them gripping the table and holding themselves back.

"WHAT DID YOU DO!" Liam yells at me and his and the other boys eyes turn red.

"I j-just c-cut my hand, see." I say stuttering and walking closer to them showing them my hand that's gushing blood.

"LEXIE GO NOW!" Louis yells at me and his and the boys canine teeth grow longer and shaper, my eyes go wide and I run into someones room and push things in front of the door, I then go and lock my self in one of there bathrooms. What's wrong with them, what  are they, who are they, and why me. I then start hearing banging on the bedroom door then it stops and then I hear a bang and crack, I think they broke the door down!

"Lexie baby I know you're in here, just come out we won't hurt you." Zayn says In a sickly sweet tone, I say nothing in response. I start hearing more people come in, fuck. I hear them get closer to the door so I go into the bathtub and just put my head in my knees and rock back and forth. BAM the door breaks down so I look up to see them all with fangs and blood red eyes, I start screaming but to my luck nothing happens. Harry walks up to me and I start pushing myself further into the bathroom wall, once he reaches me he starts to stoke my cheek, I'm shaking right now because of how scared I am.

"Lexie you just had to cut yourself, It's a shame because we really likes you. But that doesn't matter now, this will only hurt for a bit." He says giving me a terrifying smile, the other boys come over as well.

"What a-are you g-guys d-doing?" I say stuttering.

"Just close your pretty little eyes and lean your neck back, you will be alright we're not going to hurt you." Niall says and I believe him so I do what he says. Little did I know that was one of the worst mistakes I've ever done.

"Good girl." Louis tells me and I start to regret my choice but it's too late now, I suddenly feel someone kiss my neck and then they bit down.

"Ahhhhhhh! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I yell while screaming from the pain, then it stops and happens again, this happens 3 more times and when they're done I finally speak.

"Why me...." thats all I could get out from the extreme blood loss, everything starts to go black and I can hear people talking. I see the darkness coming and I reach for it with open arms and succeed, I manage to say one more thing.

"I will remember this..." I say and darkness surrounds me.

———————————————————————————————
Sorry if this is a short chapter, do you like tho? Cause I do!

Stay Tuned

~ThatsCoolYo