Part 3-Taking The Job

Lexies POV

I watched as Paul yelled at the boys, which made me laugh. After a few minutes Paul came back to me and said "They ALL agreed on the terms that you suggested, and if you have any problems let me know and I will deal with them immediately."

"Thanks Paul, so does that mean the jobs mine?" I asked hopefully.

"Yes! That is if you want it?" Paul asked pleadingly. I feel bad for him, having to look after these boys.

"I will take it thank you." I said, now you might by wondering why I would take the job if I didn't like them, the truth is that I didn't know either at that time. I just did.

"Great, you will start next Saturday so it will give you time to get to know them!" Paul said smiling before giving the boys a thumbs up, probably saying I took the job. After he did that I heard the horny bastards know as One Direction speak.

"I call dibs on first!" One of them said before the others shushed him. Who ever said that is going to get the shit beat out of them! I'm not some fucking whore or hooker!

——Next Saturday——

Harrys POV

Lexies coming today so Paul made sure the hotel rooms were clean and made sure we were all on our best behaviours. We of course cleaned everything and acted nicely around Paul so he would just leave us.

"I'm so excited for tonight" Niall said grinning widely. Damn that boy.

"Stop bragging Niall!" Zayn muttered angrily.

"I agree with Zayn, stop being so childish Niall." Louis said while Liam just nodded.

"Lads, if we were Niall we would be bragging as well, and if anything were the childish ones not Niall." I said defending Niall, while the other lads tried to come up with a comeback but just  couldn't.

"Thanks mate, I wonder what her rules and terms will be." Niall said thinking, and with that we were all thinking about deeply. I was wondering if it would be about the sex part, or us just treating her right like a actual person, which we all would do. We keep thinking and thinking until a boys! Brought us out of our deep thought, and there was Paul with the most beautiful woman in the world, Lexie right beside him. She had a lot of suitcases, I was wondering what was in all of them.

"Boys, as you can see Lexies here. Now help with her luggage and show her where she will be sleeping." With that last part a little chuckle was heard from Lexie, then followed by a "You mean who I will be sleeping with." She said so quietly I barely heard her.

"Now I must be going now have fun!" Paul said with a wink and left. Thanks Paul we will have some fun.

Lexies POV

I was greeted by Paul who was in the lobby waiting for me, I was wearing some tight high waisted booty shorts and a pastel pink crop top, my hair was in a pony tail and I had some pink lipstick on as well.

"Hello Paul" I said politely, and smiling.

"Ah, Lexie how are you?" Paul said shaking my hand.

"Good, and please just call me Lex." I said shaking his hand back.

"Of course dear, now Lex please follow me to the boys room. Do you need any help with your luggage?" He said pointing to my 4 suitcases, my purse, my makeup bag, and my carry on.

"Umm, yes please." I said a little embarrassed, while he took 2 of my suitcases and my carry on. "Thanks Paul" i said smiling.

"No problem dear" He said while walking over to the elevator and pressing the highest floor. After a minute or two we were off the elevator and at the boys door. We could hear them talking about the dibs thing then they were all silent. Paul tool put a key card and put it in opening the door then handing it to me. The boys were in deep thought until Paul yelled "Boys!" Which brought them out of their deep thinking session. The boys were just starring at us, looking at me then all my suitcases.

"Boys, as you can see Lexies here. Now help with her luggage and show her where she will be sleeping." With that last part I chuckled a little then said quietly "You mean who I will be sleeping with."

"Now I must be going now have fun!" Paul said with a wink and left. Dammit Paul they're already horny enough! The boys were just zoned out until I decided to speak to break the silence.

"You heard Paul didn't you? Now which room can I put all of this in?!"

"Ummmmm, you can put it in the living room since its the centre of our penthouse." Liam said reaching for my bags as the others did the same.

"I can take my own bags thanks, now after I put them there I want you all back here in 10 minutes were going to play a game." I said smirking. They all looked shocked until they nodded, then I walked away to the room and I could tell that their eyes were glued to my ass.

"I know you're looking at my ass boys, if you are gonna look try to be less predictable." I said continuing walking as I heard them choke on their breaths.

Zayn's POV

"Now I must be going now have fun!" Paul said with a wink and left. When he sad that I got excited knowing what he was talking about. We were just zoned out until Lexie decided to speak to break the silence.

"You heard Paul didn't you? Now which room can I put all of this in?!" Lexie said wondering.

"Ummmmm, you can put it in the living room since its the centre of our penthouse." Liam said reaching for her bags as we did the same.

"I can take my own bags thanks, now after I put them there I want you all back here in 10 minutes were going to play a game." Lexie said smirking. We all were stunned and shocked until we all just nodded not knowing what to say. Then she turned around and started to walk away to the room and we just starred at her ass that was hanging out a bit thanks to her booty shorts, we all thought we were being super sneaky until...

"I know you're looking at my ass boys, if you are gonna look try to be less predictable." She said continuing walking as we all choked on are breaths. Once she was gone and we heard the door close then did we dare speak.

"Niall you're so lucky! You get to have that first!" Harry said sadly.

"Yup I really am aren't I!" Niall said happily.

"I wonder what kinda game were gonna play?" Liam asked curiously.

"Spin the bottle hopefully." Louis said while we all agreed.

—————————————————————————————
Thanks again for reading and please tell me if the chapters need to be longer.

Stay Tuned

~ThatsCoolYo