Part 6-Spin The Bottle Truth or Dare

Lexies POV

"Then it's settled. Now do you guys wanna play a game?" I asked not knowing the answer.

"Sure, how about spin the bottle truth or dare?" Harry suggested and we all agreed.

"I have an idea!" Niall said

"What is it mate?" Louis asked

"How about whoever has the most clothes on gets to sleep with Lexie? Since I can't have sex with her we will just snuggle." Niall said.

"Why not, but you can't be a baby and say truth every time" I said.

"Deal, lets start!" Harry said excited.

"I'll go first" Liam said then spun the bottle it landing on louis.

"Truth or dare Louis?" Liam asked

"Truth" Louis said happily.

"Out of everyone here who did you think would cum the fastest?" Liam asked cheekily. I was kinda stunned at the question but then realized that I'm in a room with 5 horny boys and I'm shirtless.

"No offence but, Lexie." Louis said looking at me. The rest of the boys were holding back a laugh.

"Really?" I asked surprised.

"Yup!" Louis said popping the p and smiling.

"First of all please guys just call me Lex, second I bet none of you will get me to cum the first time we have sex!" I stated.

"Is that a challenge?" Harry asked.

"If you want it to be" I said.

"Lets continue! Louis your turn to spin." Liam said as the bottle spun and landed on Zayn.

"Truth or dare?" Louis asked

"Dare!" Zayn said, idiot.

"Take your shirt off." Louis demanded and Zayn realized his mistake right away.

"Spin Zayn"I said hoping it lands on me.

"You got it Lex!" Zayn said as it spun landing on Harry.

"Truth or dare?" Zayn asked Harry.

"Dare" Harry said, idiot number 2.

"Take Louis pants off!" Zayn said, interesting. Harry did what he was told and I noticed the bonner the Louis had, after that harry spun it landing on me.

"Truth or dare?" Harry asked smiling.

"Dare." I said, bet you they forget to tell me to take my clothes off and I win.

"Kiss me on the lips." Harry said cheekily. With that I crawled across the floor to him since he was sitting across from me and sat on his lap facing towards his face and wrapped my legs him. I crashed my lips on his and he didn't hesitate to match my movements, but when he asked for entrance by liking my bottom lip I got up and sat back in my spot whipping his saliva off my lips. I took a look at Harry noticing the erection I gave. These boys get turned on way too easy, I spun the bottle it landing on Liam.

"Truth or dare Liam?" I asked him while stroking his length through his jeans hoping this would make him mess up and say dare.

"D-dare." He said shakily, yes! With that I removed my hand.

"I dare you to take your pants off and take Harrys shirt off." I said smiling, he sighed before taking his pants off and I noticed I made him cum at least once already! I started laughing my head off while he was taking Harrys shirt off.

"Whats so funny Lex?" Zayn asked.

"L-Liam came at l-least on-once when I was m-making him t-tell me wh-who said I call dibs!" I said still laughing like an idiot as the rest of the boys joined in except for poor Liam.

"Guess I chose wrong then, sorry Lex." Louis said grinning holding back another laugh. With that Liam grabbed the bottle and spun it harshly it landing on Niall.

"Truth or dare?" Liam spat angrily.

"Dare." Niall said.

"Take Louis shirt of and yours!" Liam said sounding happier already. Louis was now in just is boxers, Niall was shirtless, Zayn was shirt off, Liams pants were off, Harry was shirtless as well, and me I still had my bra, shorts, and underwear on! Niall then spun the bottle it landing on Zayn.

"Truth or dare?" Niall asked, and Zayn being Zayn said dare and got his pants taken off, and thats how the night went. Every time the boys spun the bottle and it didn't land on me more clothes came off, if it did land on me I would have to kiss them and end up giving them a bonner.

"So who won?" Niall asked knowing it wasn't him since he was naked, the boys looked around at each other seeing that they were all naked.

"I did, night boys!" I said standing up fulling clothed except for a shirt and walked into the living room to sleep on the couch. A lot of curse words were heard when I got up since none of them got to smash me. Once they thought I was asleep they came up to me naked still and tried to get my bra off, with that I shot right up.

"What the fuck do you think you're fucking doing!?" I asked angrily starring at the boys.

"Lex we were just pulling the covers up over you and we must grabbed your strap when we were pulling them up, were really sorry, we would never do that to you." Liam said, I looked at the couch I was sleeping on and the covers were pulled up.

"Sorry guys" I said embarrassed.

"Thats ok love" Harry said.

"Night princess." Niall said leaving.

"Good night lovely." Liam said and left.

"Night babe" Zayn said and left after Liam.

"Good night Love" Harry said leaving.

"Night" Louis said blowing me a kiss, after they all left I went back to bed on the couch. I now felt safer being here after what Liam had said.

—————————————————————————————
Like it?

Stay Tuned

~ThatsCoolYo